What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Quote from: ton on July 12, 2018, 10:01:33 AM
how did monica start acting like her relationship with whitney was better? ya'll just type anything

Ssddddddd

A fucking mess

FlowerBomb

hhhhhh no shade but it was the other way around

Gilgamesh.

Take it for what it's worth but apparently Brandy spoke on the Monica thing with Skorpian but he chose not to share the video.

BigDawg

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on July 12, 2018, 09:51:16 AM
That?s exactly why it?s so disheartening to me cause that video they posted on The Shaderoom is the exact opposite of how that IABTM press run went it was actually Brandy that had enough of the shits!   We all remember how annoyed Bran was on the breakfast club when she couldn?t ?Finish her sentence?

HUGO

That?s exactly why it?s so disheartening to me cause that video they posted on The Shaderoom is the exact opposite of how that IABTM press run went it was actually Brandy that had enough of the shits!   We all remember how annoyed Bran was on the breakfast club when she couldn?t ?Finish her sentence?

Kween was pissed tf off. Mo kept cutting her off. Overbearing self

Bruce

Yes, that is, and Monica does talk way toooo much. But they are both solo artist, and never promoted The Boy is Mine together, so I think that takes some getting used to. Brandy seems like one of those people who does not say how she feels. It seems as if she just gets in her feelings, close people off and then start throwing jabs. I honestly would doubt that Monica even knows exactly what it is that she has done. Sometimes in life it is not what is done, it is how you deal with it. As adults we learn how to address people and situations. You will have problems at some point with anyone you are very close to rather its friends, family, or people you are doing business with, it is just inevitable.

Scott.

Quote from: Young on July 12, 2018, 08:11:32 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 12, 2018, 08:00:57 AM
Quote from: Young on July 12, 2018, 07:56:29 AM
Quote from: HUGO on July 12, 2018, 07:40:58 AM
Quote from: SadiddyAzzNoLimitPlatinumCard on July 12, 2018, 02:59:57 AM
Quote from: Guilty on July 11, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
QuoteAfter the approval of both Brandy and Beyonc?, the song was released commercially in November 2015. The song was enhanced with a re-recorded vocal from Brandy, along with additional changes. Though Brandy agreed to record new vocals for the mash-up track, Monica turned the offer down, commenting. "I feel like sometimes things that are a part of history and that are in history should be left as such so that it can be upheld with the respect that it was given even back then," she told The Huffington Post. "That's the one song and the one time that [Brandy and I] both won a Grammy and experienced certain things. So I have a lot of memories and emotions connected to that record."

Hmm

Sounds lioe she tried to flex and got checked

ffff

Pretty much. She loves to mention hats the only time her and Queen won a Grammy. Is that not a backhanded compliment in a passive aggressive way?

How is that a passive aggressive compliment?

She'd be shading herself. Like how dumb fdfffffff

Its the truth, and it just speaks on the magic they made together with the record. I mean
Young Monica is very crafty. What she really wants to say ?the only time she won a Grammy was when I worked with her?
She ain?t slick

um, no.
That's some paranoid type of thinking :uhh:  :dead:

She says this a lot and its a testament to how special the collaboration was.

[youtube start=70][/youtube]

Why do you bother?

jtwoeleven

At this point, it won?t matter what the public says or thinks because Brandy said she doesn?t care, for which I don?t completely blame her seeing how their roles have kinda switched. Brandy was always seen as the ?fake? one because she always used to take the high road, never publicly indulge in mess, do anything to maintain that prim and proper image. Monica was the ?real? one, and is still seen as such because she was more outspoken. Now that Brandy is, she?s either seen as bitter, envious, or just plain psycho, so she can?t win for nothing at this point.

I don?t see Brandy really spilling the beans unless an opportunity is blocked from her over this, which I don?t see happening, but you never know. I still remember not long after the So Gone fiasco, people assumed Brandy had some kind of industry influence to block Monica from performing somewhere with the ?man acting on behalf of a female?.

Sovereign.

I can?t believe we?re having this discussion 20 years later.

BigDawg

BranLover

Quote from: King Ye on July 12, 2018, 08:01:43 AM
Im sorry but Monica is a bitch and seems like she comes across condescending. Ya'll acting like her not addressing it makes it less true. Brandy isnt holding a damn grudge from 20 years ago she has clearly tried to get over it several times. Obviously something happened and Monica too busy trying to be a faux christian/socialite and flaunting her fraudulent ass marriage in which she stays with a cheating unemployed piece of shit like she's done most of her life. (She also has never addressed that either but we have multiple instances / for proof)

Great way to put it.

Young

Quote from: BranLover on July 12, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
Quote from: King Ye on July 12, 2018, 08:01:43 AM
Im sorry but Monica is a bitch and seems like she comes across condescending. Ya'll acting like her not addressing it makes it less true. Brandy isnt holding a damn grudge from 20 years ago she has clearly tried to get over it several times. Obviously something happened and Monica too busy trying to be a faux christian/socialite and flaunting her fraudulent ass marriage in which she stays with a cheating unemployed piece of shit like she's done most of her life. (She also has never addressed that either but we have multiple instances / for proof)

Great way to put it.

No the fuck it isn?t actually.
Are You okay ?

Rxxf

Quote from: BigDawg on July 12, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
I always felt like IABTM should have never happened.

I enjoyed it for their vocals together again.
And also, in a way, it helped Branica to be next to Whitney in her final days.
BRANDY

Young

Quote from: Rxxf on July 12, 2018, 02:41:07 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on July 12, 2018, 07:43:02 AM
I always felt like IABTM should have never happened.

I enjoyed it for their vocals together again.
And also, in a way, it helped Branica to be next to Whitney in her final days.

BAPHOMET.