What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

Everything is weird with these 2 and that song though anyway
They always lie and say they had never met before
Brandy and Rodney go back and forth on who decided for Monica to be included
Did they fight/ dislike each other? Why did they go to Magic Mountain and hangout together at the Grammys etc?
It?s crazy

Mrd0ndada

I don?t think Brandy would keep trying it so much & jeopardizing her public appearance & character if she didn?t have receipts & damaging ones at that.    It?s kinda like I can play in your face knowing you ain?t gon Jump!   It will all come out one day either thru one of them or an outside source that knows.
🙄

Pearls Khan

Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 01:40:54 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 11, 2018, 01:29:46 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 11, 2018, 01:27:08 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 11, 2018, 01:25:16 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 11, 2018, 01:17:21 PM
Quote from: Kaeli. on July 11, 2018, 01:14:59 PM
Quote from: Lazarus on July 11, 2018, 12:54:28 PM
This kinda reminds me of when Mary had her vocals removed from Faith's debut album.  :dead:
Mary said she didn?t
Not according to what Faith put in her book but dew.  :dead:
n

Mary said she didn?t & Faith herself said she didn?t talk to Mary about it

That was clearly the label tryna start mess  :dead:

How would you know ? Were you even alive during this time?  :dead:
i just watched the interview she gave a month ago on Hollywood unlocked

But Lol!

Dumb faggot

:omgwatshappening:

:guys:

brocka4life

Quote from: Guilty on July 11, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
QuoteAfter the approval of both Brandy and Beyonc?, the song was released commercially in November 2015. The song was enhanced with a re-recorded vocal from Brandy, along with additional changes. Though Brandy agreed to record new vocals for the mash-up track, Monica turned the offer down, commenting. "I feel like sometimes things that are a part of history and that are in history should be left as such so that it can be upheld with the respect that it was given even back then," she told The Huffington Post. "That's the one song and the one time that [Brandy and I] both won a Grammy and experienced certain things. So I have a lot of memories and emotions connected to that record."

Hmm

I like Mo but she is full of shit. The girls only even performed the song one time during that era. memories! Emotions!

Brandy gets TBIM and Mo gets IABTM.

Mo benefitted from Brandy more than Brandy benefited from Mo. All stanning aside.

rosone1

Like I said I don't think Brandy did this.Monica didn't get paid from the streaming of the song.So it wouldn't affect her either way but would affect the songwriters.So it was either Monica or the streaming services.

Ma Lo

Quote from: redskin on July 11, 2018, 01:32:32 PM
Real tears.

Girl is somewhere posing with toy guns for a photo shoot while GHan is actually firing shots.

A bazooka mess owt, if you will.

Fucking DEAD

Ma Lo

Quote from: Lazarus on July 11, 2018, 01:47:41 PM
Quote from: Nine on July 11, 2018, 01:47:25 PM
These girls hate each other.

!!!!!!!

Facts and at least they aint being phoney no more and acting like they actually do use....

Gilgamesh.

Remember when the girls wanted a joint tour? :dead:

Young

Quote from: brocka4life on July 11, 2018, 01:55:01 PM
Quote from: Guilty on July 11, 2018, 01:21:37 PM
QuoteAfter the approval of both Brandy and Beyonc?, the song was released commercially in November 2015. The song was enhanced with a re-recorded vocal from Brandy, along with additional changes. Though Brandy agreed to record new vocals for the mash-up track, Monica turned the offer down, commenting. "I feel like sometimes things that are a part of history and that are in history should be left as such so that it can be upheld with the respect that it was given even back then," she told The Huffington Post. "That's the one song and the one time that [Brandy and I] both won a Grammy and experienced certain things. So I have a lot of memories and emotions connected to that record."

Hmm

I like Mo but she is full of shit. The girls only even performed the song one time during that era. memories! Emotions!

Brandy gets TBIM and Mo gets IABTM.

Mo benefitted from Brandy more than Brandy benefited from Mo. All stanning aside.

They won a Grammy for the song

Why would it not hold a special place in her memory and heart? :uhh:

Secondly the they both benefited from the song being a DUET

Period

Ma Lo

Quote from: Bish on July 11, 2018, 01:04:23 PM
Quote from: Nick'Challa on July 11, 2018, 12:27:22 PM
Omffgggg

Not Monica's the boy is mine album not even having the title track on the damn album

The song is really brans huh?
:dead:

dklhfdhggihfhg

Damn Nick went IN with that comment

Ma Lo

Monica is so fake and two faced that's it's not even funny. And I'm glad Brandy snatched that shit..keeping the doves HEATED and crying.

Young

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on July 11, 2018, 02:00:52 PM
Remember when the girls wanted a joint tour? :dead:

sssss

They should still do it tbh