What is going on with "TBIM" lol?

Started by yearofbrandy, July 11, 2018, 12:22:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

D.I.E.G.O.

fedswatchin

Monika

Love that snippet!

I never want them to work together ever again. Move on, and be great apart!
Yahudah

b7

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 11, 2018, 08:32:55 PM
I like how this sounds a bit WEIRD. Not the vocal, but the music itself.
!!!! She be challenging tf out of DJ camper i bet :kii: step it UP

Young

Quote from: Star on July 11, 2018, 08:35:06 PM
That's her.

And Monica started talking shit MAD.com because she hasn't seen a dime of the coins from any remakes or movie featured from TBIM. Brandy even recorded it again just in case. Haha

Brandy Wrote the song it's hers!!!!

Y'all think Faith and Kelly see a dome of heartbreak coins haha NOT

s

She?s says all The time the song is not hers

?I?m very fortunate that I was brought onto the song. It wasn?t mine it was hers. ?

I mean
[youtube start=293][/youtube]

Monika

Quote from: Blackpantha on July 11, 2018, 08:42:44 PM
Quote from: M on July 11, 2018, 08:28:43 PM
Quote from: Blackpantha on July 11, 2018, 08:20:20 PM
I'm so tired of this shit. Brandy if you're not gonna expose this gun wielding heffer then just leave it alone. At this point she's just making Herself look petty and crazy. And making Monica look like the good girl classy southern bell.

If you're gonna murk the bitch take her out. Go for the throat and stop poking her with that knife. We deserve too know what happened.

Dear GAWD, I am DONE! HAHAHAAAA LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii: :plzstop:

We need a wider variety of emojis in this bitch. I'm fired up and I'm ready to go to war. I got my Ak ready and mounted on my night stand.

Monica! What's hood?
:uhh:
Yahudah

Scott.

It ain?t about who a punk and who isn?t.

If you gon throw shade then reveal the shit. No need to be going on this one sided tirade with a person that?s not giving you or the situation LIFE.

Even if Mo is the aggressor, she?s doing a bang up Job by not looking like she is.

Typical Scorpio

D.I.E.G.O.

Quote from: 1RIG on July 11, 2018, 08:45:28 PM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on July 11, 2018, 08:32:55 PM
I like how this sounds a bit WEIRD. Not the vocal, but the music itself.
!!!! She be challenging tf out of DJ camper i bet :kii: step it UP

!!!! She brought the best out of Rodney on NSN and made Tim stretch for Afro. I know she has Camper sweating in that damn studio

b7

Young babe ddffffggggg don?t read too many of the comments or take the bait

I?m not reading a damn thing cuz i refuse to defend it on here or social media. They need to talk to it out or Bran needs to let it rest

Preferably when she discusses it, the clips will be from now and not last year when shit was fresh and she was pissed sssdd

BRockaBaby

July 11, 2018, 08:50:04 PM #294 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:50:30 PM by BRockaBaby
Quote from: Scott. on July 11, 2018, 08:47:12 PM
It ain?t about who a punk and who isn?t.

If you gon throw shade then reveal the shit. No need to be going on this one sided tirade with a person that?s not giving you or the situation LIFE.

Even if Mo is the aggressor, she?s doing a bang up Job by not looking like she is.

Typical Scorpio

Shes a punk love. If you wanna give mess then give mess. You cant tell anyone how to react to things. Mo is keeping quiet to us but probanly got lots of birds chirpin at Bran. I find it HARD to believe that Bran pops off just because.

She damn near let the girl snatch her up when they were younger and kept it quiet for years. She dont want to anymore. And tbh people gonna hate her regardless its no shade. Brandy isnt a popular artist. Shes a respected one but sis aint popular. It just be like that sometimes and thats okay.

Edit: popular is in most loved.

Monika

July 11, 2018, 08:50:18 PM #295 Last Edit: July 11, 2018, 08:50:41 PM by M
Like, the thought of opening up that album booklet! I can't wait to read it!
Yahudah

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Stage on July 11, 2018, 08:10:58 PM
If Brandy isn't going to truly speak on it, she needs to drop it. Saying it during the song during Essence fest, bringing up Monica during your own tribute at the Soul Train awards, etc... it all looks petty and pressed. Especially because Monica doesn't say anything. Speak up or hush. That post on the shaderoom, fans were roasting Brandy. And the real gag is, it's the only grammy they both have. Them being who they were at the time and doing the song together was a brilliant move back then marketing wise and helped push the song higher than what it would've been as a solo. If Mo is doing some craziness behind the scenes, speak. All the little insults along the way are making her look crazy because she isn't speaking the enough of the truth so that folks understand the insults.

!!!

Kalifornia.

Quote from: OwnIt on July 11, 2018, 08:13:54 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on July 11, 2018, 03:16:27 PM
Quote from: MelMel on July 11, 2018, 03:01:17 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 02:58:38 PM
Quote from: Rxxf on July 11, 2018, 02:28:23 PM
Quote from: StarKitty on July 11, 2018, 12:29:50 PM
This is so petty & unnecessary. Like, this is the epitome of bothered.

If this is Brandy's doing of course.

How about you find out first before you start calling her out?

How about you stfu and not tell me what to do.
what is happening

Not a damn thing other than someone showing their usual behavior towards Brandy.
And I'll call it the fuck out anytime I want.
!!!

mayday ur a hater :plzstop: sorry

You're not even a Brandy stan. Hush.

Young

Quote from: 1RIG on July 11, 2018, 08:49:37 PM
Young babe ddffffggggg don?t read too many of the comments or take the bait

I?m not reading a damn thing cuz i refuse to defend it on here or social media. They need to talk to it out or Bran needs to let it rest

Preferably when she discusses it, the clips will be from now and not last year when shit was fresh and she was pissed sssdd

Cncncncncnccccccc

I really HATE this

When the IABTM era started I was FLOATING on cloud 9

Now this

I just hate this  :plzstop:

Heated🔥