Started by ophmani, April 15, 2024, 03:28:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ophmani

gvfgvvbv this shelf

girl leave your body alone  :uhh:

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

makeme

Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Cowboy Nine

dsfsdfmkdf ;dsdfdldslkdfmdkf

the contrast between the video and the pictures is sending me

she looks like someone's granny

Cartierline

Quote from: Cowboy Nine on April 15, 2024, 10:39:27 AMdsfsdfmkdf ;dsdfdldslkdfmdkf

the contrast between the video and the pictures is sending me

she looks like someone's granny
sdddddddd !!!!!!!

I'll never understand how people can't see the dissonance between 'tuned pics and reality.

M-Rocka

BrandyFromTheFuture

She looks 30 years older without makeup

The Brandy Barbie

She looks a lot better and more like herself than she has in the recent past. She had too much work done, obvious Botox, and lip fillers. Her face looks somewhat more natural. Not saying she can't do some of that, but less is more. It should look natural.

Gilgamesh.

I'm gagging cause when did she get so wide!?

Boomz

Dndnjdjdjdndjdne

Maybe it's depression eating after they cancelled Cocktails w/ the Queens  :unsure:

ophmani

vivica been built like a moose for a min now  :uhh:

i was just highlighting this double serving of fake ass she LATCHED on to her big back

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Boomz on April 16, 2024, 11:20:40 PMDndnjdjdjdndjdne

Maybe it's depression eating after they cancelled Cocktails w/ the Queens  :unsure:

Tbh I've only seen her from the neck up since 2020 so she could have been this size for a while  :plzstop:

BruceTruMusicFan

It's crazy how misogynistic gay men can be. Like just sitting around discussing women's bodies. I bet the women in your families look no better than Vivica.

ophmani

April 17, 2024, 09:24:39 AM #12 Last Edit: April 17, 2024, 09:25:13 AM by how u let him cheat
Quote from: BruceTruMusicFan on April 17, 2024, 09:00:30 AMIt's crazy how misogynistic gay men can be. Like just sitting around discussing women's bodies. I bet the women in your families look no better than Vivica.

vcvvcc hey vivica gor