Ciara is COMING (Level Up video SHOT and single rollout otw) UPDATE: Vonc lashed

Started by fedswatchin, June 23, 2018, 11:35:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fedswatchin

is that why she let Partynextdoor do all the work?

i'm CRINE. We got CEIPTS on your un-creative ass bitch. And many more where they came from

Vonc2002

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
I dont have to defend Rihanna's music or her ear for a hit. Bitch has more number ones than any bitch this decade.  Ciara aint got an ear for a hit or a decent damn tune and ur gonna have to deal.  Kiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 12:47:09 PM
I dont have to defend Rihanna's music
because she doesn't write it :plzstop: you would come for a bitch that puts in WORK in the studio, a bitch that had a publishing deal before she was a recording artist. All your bitch does is record what she told to record, so that's why you need to sit down. BITCH :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote yourself and let this lashing sink the fuck in. Ci >>>>>>>

LiiVE

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
your favorite bitch, rihanna, doesn't have NOT ONE writing credit on her biggest songs

Umbrella
We Found Love
Only Girl

Not everybody sits back and lets the songwriters come up with the hit by themselves, before they toss the bone to cover artist. your bitch ain't creative and she definitely dont work hard. Ask sia

bannsjs
nobody cares about who writes and who doesn?t, and Ciara isn?t exactly an artiste!

Vonc2002

Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

i'm CRINE. We got CEIPTS on your un-creative ass bitch. And many more where they came from

This isn't a read dummy.  :dead:
Even if rihanna didn't do SHIT in the studio, the bitch is smart enough to enlist the people to get the job done. You think ciara being at the helm of those terrible ass chunes is some big feat? You're a damn dummy and this bitch is a flop. kiiiiiiiii
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: november on June 24, 2018, 12:50:01 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 12:41:41 PM
your favorite bitch, rihanna, doesn't have NOT ONE writing credit on her biggest songs

Umbrella
We Found Love
Only Girl

Not everybody sits back and lets the songwriters come up with the hit by themselves, before they toss the bone to cover artist. your bitch ain't creative and she definitely dont work hard. Ask sia

bannsjs
nobody cares about who writes and who doesn?t, and Ciara isn?t exactly an artiste!
This bitch stay worrying about the wrong shit. Who tf cares WHO writes her hits. The point is rihanna has an ear for a good tune and ciara DOESN'T.

fedswatchin

Ciara has written hits before, from scratch. Rihanna has not. That bitch is given WHOLE songs and adds nothing to them. :plzstop: So Ciara is actually more creative. Proving Vonc wrong.

Again

fedswatchin

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Im listening to ?High Price? right now and I need Ciara to wake the fuck up!

BITCH! She needs to get her swag back.

Vonc2002

Quote from: The' there. on June 24, 2018, 12:49:39 PM
Who cares if she doesn't write.  :dead:

Voicing a hit>>>>>>>>>>>Writing a flop!

:dead:
The way Talisa is being tf TOSSED. Is he over there having flashbacks of the Drais lashing  :kii:

fedswatchin

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 24, 2018, 12:50:42 PM
Quote from: OwnIt on June 24, 2018, 12:47:30 PM

This isn't a read dummy.  :dead:
Even if rihanna didn't do SHIT in the studio, the bitch is smart enough to enlist the people to get the job done. You think ciara being at the helm of those terrible ass chunes is some big feat? You're a damn dummy and this bitch is a flop. kiiiiiiiii

lemme know when Rihanna pens a hit from scratch. Every song the bitch don put out screams "demo." And she admitted to it :plzstop: Her old music doesn't connect with her because she didn't write it

She a trend hoppin ass ho and her music is decided for her, by her label, her team, and her handlers

:plzstop:

Vonc2002

fedswatchin

and why is a little mix stan in here? ffffffdvdfdsffg

call me when they get a song out here in the US past #40 on the Hot 100 :kii: ok bby?

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Quote from: OwnIt on June 23, 2018, 11:56:25 AM
Quote from: .betterwiseup on June 23, 2018, 11:49:28 AM
n

:dead:
you more crippled than Kelis was when Nas was knocking her zootopia wig back and forth from the livin room to the bedroom, breaking all her bones and turning around to knock them kids out with the pots in the kitchen. Your bitch is a weak bitch that got her ass beat for a living. I'd be fumed up too
Omg :plzstop: GOD.
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"