Started by asdfghjkl, October 26, 2015, 06:05:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LiiVE

Plank

hnbgvf omg wen he slung her

asdfghjkl

Plank

Quote from: MΛΥDΛΥ on October 26, 2015, 06:50:12 PM
That's not to say that he didn't go overboard, because he did, but why not just get up instead of provoking the situation? She should have just done what the teacher said to prevent the cops from being called in the first place.

!!

badass

lil soot demon self

iman

f

I don't think the cop was wrong guys.

BAPHOMET.

My thing is... You know how crazy these cops are. WHY give them a reason to mess?

I think she thought because she was in front of a lot of witness in the class she was safe. Horrible. tbh either way

MelMel

wow May is back to being a new black

asdfghjkl

SUPREME

Kurama

Quote from: Baphomet. on October 26, 2015, 07:10:20 PM
My thing is... You know how crazy these cops are. WHY give them a reason to mess?

I think she thought because she was in front of a lot of witness in the class she was safe. Horrible. tbh either way

Or maybe she just believed that as a human being and child an adult authority figure wouldn't man handle her.... :uhh:

asdfghjkl

preme bby time to ahpgrade that photobucket account

yummy

October 26, 2015, 07:48:32 PM #26 Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 07:48:52 PM by ANIMMAI
I feel bad but then I think back to the coons in high school who liked to put on a scene a disrupt class to impress their friends and um...

:udontlookok:

Stewie

Quote from: asdfghjkl on October 26, 2015, 06:11:17 PM
QuoteAccording to Sheriff Leon Lott, the school resource officer was acting in response to a student who was refusing to leave class.

"The student was told she was under arrest for disturbing school and given instructions which she again refused," Lott said. "The video then shows the student resisting and being arrested by the SRO."

:uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh: :uhh:

cause sis didn't get ahp

the teacher needs to be SHOT in the fucking forehead

Stewie

Herb.

October 26, 2015, 11:25:19 PM #29 Last Edit: October 26, 2015, 11:26:22 PM by Herbie
This is horrible, and he needs to be disciplined accordingly.

But sometimes I feel that failure to comply with instruction does play a SMALL part in instances such as this one.

Don't give his bitter, pale ass even an inkling of a reason to mess.