Keke Wyatt's History with Destiny's Child revealed

Started by RAY7, November 03, 2015, 06:22:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RAY7

In the Becoming Beyonc? biography producer Darryl Simmons talks about a performance of "The Dolls" in Atlanta in the early 90s
Quote?The   Dolls?   opening   act,   a   twelve-year-old   from

Indianapolis   named   Keke   Wyatt,   ?freaked   out over   something,?

Daryl   recalled,   ?and   refused   to   go   on.?   Daryl had   actually   been

considering   adding   KeKe   to   the   Dolls,   but   not after   this   night.

In   fact,   he   was   so   disappointed   in   her,   he dropped   her   as   an

artist.?

Excerpt From: Taraborrelli, J. Randy. ?Becoming Beyonc?: The Untold Story.? iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright. 

RAY7

The girl can sing
but she is a nut case
and I guess she always has been

iman

Young

Oh WOW

Kinda good thing she didn't. That VOICE would have been hard for Bey to outshine

AIDS!

Quote from: Young on November 03, 2015, 06:45:45 PM
Oh WOW

Kinda good thing she didn't. That VOICE would have been hard for Bey to outshine
!!!

BAPHOMET.

GLOCK

She has been nutting herself out of blessings since her youth

AIDS!

MAY

Quote from: Young on November 03, 2015, 06:45:45 PM
Oh WOW

So what I get from this is that she would have dragged Bey effortlessly and still will.

I would have to agree.

Bentley!

UGH... this lil tid bit proves Beyonce has always been a conniving thieving barren slut

thx for posting stRay

yummy

Quote from: Bentley! on November 03, 2015, 06:51:51 PM
UGH... this lil tid bit proves Beyonce has always been a conniving thieving barren slut

thx for posting stRay

:dead:

Marilyn

Beyonce nor Kelly was in The Dolls. Latavia was in it and met Beysus and it was then renamed to Girls Tyme.