Dwight Howard is outed as liking Trans and Men by Ex;he Threatens to have her ki

Started by Navyman, November 24, 2018, 11:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: KippDaddy on November 25, 2018, 12:12:01 AM
Smh mann...

And I can?t lock down this fucking professor I?m trying to lock down and these things out here getting ball players.  And for the life of me they know they aren?t gon live happily ever after.   Get dick and gifts and stfu
what makes them any less deserving than u? So u mean to tell me ur a whole ass man and STILL out here single like the trans?  Imagine that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

b7

Kurama

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2018, 12:46:53 AM
Smh mann...

And I can?t lock down this fucking professor I?m trying to lock down and these things out here getting ball players.  And for the life of me they know they aren?t gon live happily ever after.   Get dick and gifts and stfu
what makes them any less deserving than u? So u mean to tell me ur a whole ass man and STILL out here single like the trans?  Imagine that

:omgwatshappening:

Kurama

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Kurama on November 25, 2018, 12:52:02 AM
Smh mann...

:omgwatshappening:
:holdupguys:

Mariah4ever

i have a man btw kip'

lols!
tht right nigger!! this 'thing' has a mans baybeh!!
wha ha, mmrph
umph!

ton

Smh mann...

I'm in SHAKES

Vonc  :plzstop:

ton

Cowgirl

Vonc2002

That just really annoyed me real quick. This elitist ass attitude is cringeworthy.  I'm not even all pro trans but STILL. :-/
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ton

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 25, 2018, 01:02:35 AM
That just really annoyed me real quick. This elitist ass attitude is cringeworthy.  I'm not even all pro trans but STILL. :-/
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :kii: :kii: :kii:

I told him he's the worst type of gay and I meant it

That boy think he's better than and it's disgusting