im ready to get back on the plane...smh #withblackfamilies

Started by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit, November 26, 2015, 12:24:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

:damselindistress: how they look when the alaska relative needs a place  to stay for a few days

So i booked a hotel for 3 days and told them that i will need a place to stay
And my aunt said i could stay at her houseand my cousin said i can stay at her house but they didnt mean it

And they dropped me off at the hotel and was like well call u...

(The conversation should ha e been what time u  check out so we can take ur stuff to the house)

And my half sister on  my dads side was trying to get me to come last year but couldnt help pay the ticket so i tell her im here and i will most likely need a place to stay......and i said im surprising my grandmother as well and shes like well im sure she will let u stay there :udontlookok:

Bitch

What happened to the ur always welcome bullshit u was talkin last year?

This is why my mom moved away from these people and this town
I have very low money and this is so disapointing

Whenever out of state relatives came we offered them a place to stay no questions or hemmin and hawwin

Bastards

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Young

I'm sorry that happened to you love, but Happy Thanksgiving. You have a lot to be thankful for ❤️

MAY

I'm sorry hon. Some people are just very selfish. I hope you're able to have a happy Thanksgiving.

BigDawg

That is fucked up...but I feel you. Immediate family>>>>>Extended Family.

I will never forget my aunt in the nursing home has a prom every year...so we came down and helped her get ready. We thought we were going to stay at my other aunt's house but she was like, ok so what hotel are ya'll going to?  :nowgorl:

Im like bitch I got a car and a home, I can go back to my house.
:plea:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Vonc2002

Are u not close to your family?
I wouldn't even ATTEMPT to make a damn hotel reservation in a city where I have close family. I don't have one of those families where holidays are these dreaded times tho. We genuinely have fun with each other and all get along
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BigDawg on November 26, 2015, 12:37:26 PM

I will never forget my aunt in the nursing home has a prom every year...so we came down and helped her get ready. We thought we were going to stay at my other aunt's house but she was like, ok so what hotel are ya'll going to?  :nowgorl:

Oh wow thats a mess...

Different

Vonc2002

Awww lew I just read your whole story, that's terrible. I hope u can salvage it and have a good holiday
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 26, 2015, 12:39:09 PM
I wouldn't even ATTEMPT to make a damn hotel reservation in a city where I have close family. I don't have one of those families where holidays are these dreaded times tho. We genuinely have fun with each other and all get along

I havent seen them since i moved in 2002 and i booked the hotel for 3 days cause i didnt tell anyone i was coming so i gave them time to digest it and get prepared lol
But i guess if i dont have the hotel for my whole stay here then iono

Different

BigDawg

Quote from: TheNextLew on November 26, 2015, 12:40:18 PM
Quote from: BigDawg on November 26, 2015, 12:37:26 PM

Oh wow thats a mess...
Yea I cant deal with her or her sorry ass sons. That is sad, your family should embrace you and given how far you traveled to see them...I hope things turn around but like young said, you have a lot to be thankful for.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Chile im sittin in mcdonalds twiddlin my thumbs with my luggage

Im waitin for thw festivities to kick off to see if someone will pick me up

Different

yummy

mmm

are you tying to make him feel worse? :diddraispoot:

Herb.

Quote from: ANIMMAI on November 26, 2015, 12:47:13 PM

mmm

are you tying to make him feel worse? :diddraispoot:
crying

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: brocka4life on November 26, 2015, 12:45:33 PM
Try a hostel

Why do i have to pay for a place to stay with all the fam i got here?

And thats my thing instead of a hotel lemme just go head and pay extra for my ticket to go back home

Different