Brandy Interview: New Music, Going Independent, Finding Herself During Break

Started by Buddha, May 08, 2017, 11:46:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

I totally agree with u both, but I don't feel like she did that here with 2/11

Shitted on human for sure tho. Can't take that back after she said what she said

I just don't think she wants it to influence what she's working on currently. I wish he would've asked about Rico tho sss cuz she was clearly in a lashing mood

His bald ass coulda got what camper got. "He's young and got ahead of himself lolz"

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 09, 2017, 01:12:52 AM
Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:07:43 AM
Quote from: S i n g B r a n on May 09, 2017, 12:58:55 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 09, 2017, 12:50:34 AM
I didn't like the 2/11 line of convo either.  I was like this girl don't like no damn album once she's done with it
:melmel:

i feel like bran dislikes "the stuff behind the scenes" during the albums... so she in turn dislikes the album and era altogether.
that's the vibe i get it.
i dont know cousin
she seems like the type to be hot one min and cold the next
very aquarianlike
but its just sorta disheartening to ppl who enjoy her work because she.. the actual artist SHITS on everything she does  :uhh:
i will never forget during the 2/11 era when IABTM video came out when she said she hadnt shot a music video in like 7-10 years or something   :uhh:

there are some core fans that LOVE the human era but she acts as if it never even occurred

WTF
I agree. That's very disappointing to me as a fan. Loke there are people that genuinly think these are some of ur best works, dont SHIT on them. Like, i don't think thats too much to ask. Like i can still listen but it effects my listening experience a bit when she's talking about songs and albums she doesnt like

Rxxf

I didn't like the 2/11 line of convo either.  I was like this girl don't like no damn album once she's done with it

i feel like bran dislikes "the stuff behind the scenes" during the albums... so she in turn dislikes the album and era altogether.
i dont know cousin
very aquarianlike
but its just sorta disheartening to ppl who enjoy her work because she.. the actual artist SHITS on everything she does  :uhh:
i will never forget during the 2/11 era when IABTM video came out when she said she hadnt shot a music video in like 7-10 years or something   :uhh:

there are some core fans that LOVE the human era but she acts as if it never even occurred

WTF

i don't think she enjoyed the era of human
behind the scenes stuff

we just see the videos and hear the music
but it's the ongoings behind the scenes that brandy can remember

it reminds me of the times whenever i worked in a stage-play -- with a cast who did not get along behind the scenes, and the director was shitty
the PLAY slayed for filth...
but none of us cared for the drama behind the scenes, and couldn't wait for it to be over... when you look back on that time, you don't care about how great the show was -- you're just happy that shit is over
BRANDY

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2017, 01:15:19 AM
I totally agree with u both, but I don't feel like she did that here with 2/11

Shitted on human for sure tho. Can't take that back after she said what she said

I just don't think she wants it to influence what she's working on currently. I wish he would've asked about Rico tho sss cuz she was clearly in a lashing mood

His bald ass coulda got what camper got. "He's young and got ahead of himself lolz"
whew i wouldve rose to my feet for a damn rico lashing

ommmmf-a

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:15:30 AM

i dont know cousin
very aquarianlike

WTF
I agree. That's very disappointing to me as a fan. Loke there are people that genuinly think these are some of ur best works, dont SHIT on them. Like, i don't think thats too much to ask. Like i can still listen but it effects my listening experience a bit when she's talking about songs and albums she doesnt like
sdddddddddddddddddd
I saw that and just didn't feel like correcting cause y'all get it.  U used a completely different and WRONG word  but thanks or whatever LOLZ!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

anothe' thing and i will let it go..
but why before every damn era ends and begins bran has "found herself".."didnt know my worth".. "didnt wanna do music no mo"..

so damn annoying

every damn era after FULL MOON has had the same damn sob story...

im fucking exhausted :melmel:

b7

But yea the instagram stuff is confusing and weird. Unnecessary

Every time we forget about it and move on, here she go ssssss like girl are u enjoying this or something

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 09, 2017, 01:17:09 AM

i dont know cousin
very aquarianlike

WTF
sdddddddddddddddddd
I saw that
ME TOO FAGGOT :fuming:

b7

Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:17:33 AM
but why before every damn era ends and begins bran has "found herself".."didnt know my worth".. "didnt wanna do music no mo"..

so damn annoying

well she said 2/11 was a great starting point to where she is now. U can see the growth (in some areas).

GLOCK

Quote from: 1RIG on May 09, 2017, 01:18:39 AM

so damn annoying

well she said 2/11 was a great starting point to where she is now. U can see the growth (in some areas).
:hmph:
ok bby

Rxxf

so damn annoying

that's something i'm realizing i'll have to get used to
that's her process
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:18:12 AM

i dont know cousin
very aquarianlike

WTF
sdddddddddddddddddd
I saw that
:kii: :kii: :kii:
Faggot, I'll whoop yo fckn ass :nowgorl:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on May 09, 2017, 01:19:40 AM
Quote from: GLO' on May 09, 2017, 01:18:12 AM

i dont know cousin
very aquarianlike

WTF
sdddddddddddddddddd
I saw that
:kii: :kii: :kii:
Faggot, I'll whoop yo fckn ass :nowgorl:
dvxcvcv

faggot i cant wait to fucking get a chunk of ur durag in my damn hands!
whew-a!

b7