Sis in FUMES
s
YEA Im enraged tbh
And just had to yank at your wit a bit

H.#.G.*.Z

Vonc2002

Quote from: Chokeme on February 13, 2017, 12:51:58 AM
Sis in FUMES

But yeah I just double checked and Rih didn't win any awards tonight, right?
but the rihs werent the one going on and on about Rih sweeping the grammys. I dont even think anyone here is fumed that she didnt win. You were the main one going on about AOTY and how u were so sure of Bey getting it. How did that turn out for u :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

pettypatty

Wait Kanye didn't win anything either  :dead:

MelMel

Rxxf

BRANDY

Rxxf

BRANDY

MelMel

Quote from: Boomer on February 13, 2017, 12:50:11 AM
Quote from: Nine on February 13, 2017, 12:49:09 AM
Quote from: Boomer on February 13, 2017, 12:47:59 AM
Nine ur on my shitlist, by the way
dfm;sdmlslm

and Kehlani's on the grim reaper's, luvbug

sfsddafsafdddddddddddddds :dead:
if you don' change this sig bby :fuming:

Rxxf

did drake win anything
or justin
frank?
BRANDY

Vonc2002

Quote from: Nine on February 13, 2017, 12:53:09 AM
https://twitter.com/TomiLahren/status/830994112044204034

This girl is such a damn dumbass, truly.

Want her dead.
arent the majority of people on govt assistance white? :udontlookok:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BAPHOMET.

February 13, 2017, 12:55:38 AM #2064 Last Edit: February 13, 2017, 12:55:47 AM by Baphomet.

:stressed: wide self

Rxxf

did rih suffer a loss due to drake being associated with "WORK" of God.
BRANDY

Cowboy Nine

Vonc2002

Quote from: SingBran on February 13, 2017, 12:55:18 AM
did drake win anything
or justin
frank?
both drake and justin did. frank didnt even submit his music

LOONA.

Quote from: Drew Berrymore on February 13, 2017, 12:49:19 AM
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 13, 2017, 12:48:30 AM
Quote from: TEXASbama on February 13, 2017, 12:37:59 AM
Quote from: SingBran on February 13, 2017, 12:35:46 AM
and rih would just have to come again
she's known for slaying incredible songs and music
so i'm not worried
Rih has never given a good body of work.  Her singles slay but the rest of her mess is filler
s
Well if that's the case Lemonay was ALL filler :kii:

But y kn wh
Fck this big preggo AOTY-less bitch TBH
This is really what the Hive gets! And I'm loving it
Yawl hate on Rih and Ciara SOOOO much, not supporting, not purchasing, downplaying their success.

But "Ohs no! Maybeh Gaga will play telepho' at Super Bowl! Adele is a Stan! Best black girl in the game!"

This wretched BITCH will collab and stick her nose in EVERY white CUNT on the music scene but scared of a Rihanna collab, but called up Nicki fckn Minaj. She's really trash for that.

At least Rih is slaying these white bitches on the charts and the record books. What's Bey's claim to fame tho Nick sis?... being called King by a bunch of phaggs who would be just as excited to see a trash bag blowing in the wind (honestly not talking about none of the Hive members here)
I'm just saying her legacy is ALL superficial and can be condensed into a single room with 3 phaggs in crops tops screaming Yass in matching leotards. You think the entire world really respects that?! No it's just quick entertainment

Lets just cut the shit and realize that Bey isn't releasing quality music, and trying to "dress" it up as art with visuals, which is cool but don't expect awards for music :kii:

Rihanna gets progressively better and doesn't try to be more than she is. And I can't WAIT until the 11th alber when she finally DOES snatch all the useless awards so yawl hating asses can GAG

n

Cnjj

No shade but if bey ain't winning neither is rih

Rxxf

BRANDY