Quote from: Drais. on February 13, 2017, 01:29:00 AM
Not rih giving an Ashanti mess out

Just perching at shows and never winning anything lolz

Do you guys need a hug?
:dead:
BRANDY

4 fucking k

Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on February 13, 2017, 01:25:43 AM
The fact that yawl even hyped yourselves up to think Bey could win AOTY is craze lolz

:dead: @ them giving her the RnB mess for an alberm that wasn't even really RnB :kii:

:plzstop:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Drais. on February 13, 2017, 01:18:41 AM
I'm not understanding the Rih's logic.

Rih lost all her awards and yet you want ki about Bey losing an award your fave wasn't even good enough to be nominated in.

Bragging about owning 2016 and yet lost to every other artist on the biggest night of music.

Talking about Drake needing Rihanna to get a #1 when all his singles slayed hers and he actually won Grammys tonight while she sat in the audience blowing kissed at Bey (which is the most coverage she'll get)

A flop tour and a flop album and then a failed  engagement on top of that but owning 2016 and mess

:omgwatshappening:

i forgot about her tour flopping.

even the 2 for one on groupon couldnt save her mess

leftout

more known for her benchwarming cackles than her performances or acceptance speeches :kii: :kii:

GLOCK

Quote from: SingBran on February 13, 2017, 01:30:19 AM

Do you guys need a hug?
:dead:
im crying
They are pissed my sis didn't win
I'm chuckling  :plzstop:

leftout

Quote from: TEXASbama on February 13, 2017, 01:31:04 AM
Quote from: Drais. on February 13, 2017, 01:18:41 AM
I'm not understanding the Rih's logic.

Rih lost all her awards and yet you want ki about Bey losing an award your fave wasn't even good enough to be nominated in.

Bragging about owning 2016 and yet lost to every other artist on the biggest night of music.

Talking about Drake needing Rihanna to get a #1 when all his singles slayed hers and he actually won Grammys tonight while she sat in the audience blowing kissed at Bey (which is the most coverage she'll get)

A flop tour and a flop album and then a failed  engagement on top of that but owning 2016 and mess

:omgwatshappening:

i forgot about her tour flopping.

even the 2 for one on groupon couldnt save her mess
now see
I forgot about that mess

rihs?

FINE.

Quote from: Kaeli. on February 13, 2017, 01:28:02 AM
Who said u needed Grammys to have a huge era

Didn't Mariah lose all the noms for daydream are u saying she wasn't undeniable the biggest artist of '95/96 :dead:
n

Mariah didn't have 10 buzz singles, a phone deal with At&T. Not really the same. Lmfao!

Rihanna had a cute era..some platinum hits. She's known for her singles but she didn't own anything I'm sorry. N

leftout

Quote from: GLOCKA KHAN 🌹 on February 13, 2017, 01:31:44 AMmy sis didn't win
a got damn thing. Nor was she offered a performance slot.  :kii: :kii: :kii:

That's crazy. Bey, Adele, and Rih all came out around the same time but only Bey and Adele got to get up on the stage and MESS. Even Gag' and Brun', who came out with their tea MONTHS after ANTI, were performing. Rihs? :uhh: :uhh:

4 fucking k

Quote from: NATHAN. on February 13, 2017, 01:33:33 AM

Didn't Mariah lose all the noms for daydream are u saying she wasn't undeniable the biggest artist of '95/96 :dead:
n

Mariah didn't have 10 buzz singles, a phone deal with At&T. Not really the same. Lmfao!

Rihanna had a cute era..some platinum hits. She's known for her singles but she didn't own anything I'm sorry. N

n

stfu hun

LOONA.

Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 13, 2017, 01:31:16 AM

more known for her benchwarming cackles than her performances or acceptance speeches :kii: :kii:

Not trying to get a Kiki with her scissor sister. I'm sure she wishes she had some benchwarmers in those empty ass arenas tbh

:kii:

leftout

Kaeli.

n

Rih slayed this year along with Bey, Drake and Adele and she should've fckn Won something god damnit

LOONA.

n

Ff

I'm screaming

Owned what, Work?

Cause that was clearly Drake and the receipts don't lie. Literally everyone else won at least once except sis.

Kaeli.

She's STILL in the top 20 of both the H100 & the BB200 :fuming:

leftout

Quote from: Drais. on February 13, 2017, 01:34:38 AM
Quote from: ShutYourMouth. on February 13, 2017, 01:31:16 AM

Not trying to get a Kiki with her scissor sister. I'm sure she wishes she had some benchwarmers in those empty ass arenas tbh

:kii:
cccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccx;x'x'x

i heard the gorls were trading them tour coupons like yugiyoh cards. More interested in swapping out and mess than actually attending the concert :howfestive: