Kween Lighting Darkchild up on IG for Leaving out his Shiz Work

Started by Say Something, July 02, 2021, 09:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Nonchalantboi


🔥🔥🔥

Saving All My RIGs

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on July 02, 2021, 10:07:05 PM
What happened cause the tweet has been deleted  :omgwatshappening:
Bran and Ray J were mad Lashawn Daniels and his work weren't mentioned

Nothing too crazy was said but it was extra IMO :dead: i don't think Rodney was tryna be shady

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: RIG 7 on July 02, 2021, 10:08:21 PM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on July 02, 2021, 10:07:05 PM
What happened cause the tweet has been deleted  :omgwatshappening:
Bran and Ray J were mad Lashawn Daniels and his work weren't mentioned

Nothing too crazy was said but it was extra IMO :dead: i don't think Rodney was tryna be shady

Well we know Rodney can be underhandedly slick sometimes but imma take your word for it lol

🔥🔥🔥

Brazilian Milkshake

olright ghan...back to work now

sffsfsfs

leave the MESS alone
too classy for this world .


Quote from: PRESSED on April 20, 2022, 07:34:49 AMWait, Brazilian King!
"Are you really Brazilian?" (A complete breakdown):
http://www.brandysource.net/topic=10609

Saving All My RIGs

Yea, Queen .... That's enough.

RIP Lashawn though

but please

:calmdownsis:



Big Barbie



DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾

And this is why she needs to never work with him again. I would go on a make the best album of my career without his ass.
"PrinceLess"

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Ulysses

But Rodney didn't even put any of his own work in there. I just don't see the issue with what he posted. 

The definition

Quote from: Ulysses on July 03, 2021, 01:38:00 AM
But Rodney didn't even put any of his own work in there. I just don't see the issue with what he posted.
Yeah, people always trying to go for Rodney's neck, I think it's Brandy who has issues with Darkchild and not the other way around


Kaeli.

Quote from: Ulysses on July 03, 2021, 01:38:00 AM
But Rodney didn't even put any of his own work in there. I just don't see the issue with what he posted.
... sigh. I hate to have to agree with you. But I do

Brandy is batshit crazy. Sorry.

Like... just say you're pissed he didn't post your tea  :plzstop:

Saint

Not my hands are shaking as I type this. Queen really been lurking here and stealing our lingo huh 

DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾

Quote from: The Night King on July 03, 2021, 06:57:13 AM
Not my hands are shaking as I type this. Queen really been lurking here and stealing our lingo huh
Gsggegehehdjdjdjdne  :kii: :kii:
"PrinceLess"

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius