Super Freaky Certified!

Started by Cowgirl, July 12, 2022, 11:06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 14, 2022, 08:00:48 PMshe'll be tweeting more random suicidal thoughts soon enough

sfssffssfsf ya'll still really buy into this whole unbothered thing she does?

its super transparent.
!!!

I have said this before, Cardi got famous too quick.  she isnt built for this at ALL. Her and her Atlantic dont know what to do with her at this point I heard. SMH oh well :cheerup:

Cowgirl

Stans buying and streaming their fav, terrible!

Kalifornia.

Gilgamesh.

I think this'll be hit. It came on in the club last night and the gorls went up.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 15, 2022, 09:35:12 AMI think this'll be hit. It came on in the club last night and the gorls went up.
Why is it so hard for the gorls to accept that Nicki's mess hits? :dead:

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on August 15, 2022, 09:35:12 AMI think this'll be hit. It came on in the club last night and the gorls went up.

!!!

i heard it in the club on saturday night and it was CRAZY just how the whole damn dance floor in unison just sings along has a good time.  it was such a good feeling when ppl were excited about the queens return! :scrumptious:

Cowgirl

August 15, 2022, 10:47:53 AM #373 Last Edit: August 15, 2022, 10:48:12 AM by Big Barbie
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 15, 2022, 10:44:52 AM

!!!

i heard it in the club on saturday night and it was CRAZY just how the whole damn dance floor in unison just sings along has a good time.  it was such a good feeling when ppl were excited about the queens return! :scrumptious:
I was in Starbucks this morning for about an hour and I heard 3 SFG Insta/TikTok reels from other people waiting for drinks :dead:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time