Protestors vs. fuming neighbor of Black man killed by snipers

Started by shante smith, July 18, 2022, 07:27:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

July 18, 2022, 07:27:50 AM Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:00:46 AM by Child of Brazil
Apparently he was shooting his building up and shot through her apartment where this woman and her kids live

Officers/SWAT team arrived and negotiated with him for 6 hours before taking him out

People are now at the building giving him candlelit tributes, calling for justice on his behalf and she's fuming.

Protestors can be heard telling her "shut the fuck up!" and "the bullets didn't hit you tho!" before one of them finally approach her ready to lay hands on her

https://twitter.com/RebsBrannon/status/1548498745704124418

https://twitter.com/SafetyAlertsMN/status/1548442160315260929

More background info:

Cowgirl

Justice Jackson

This is inappropriate behavior.. The man was a danger to himself and others. This is not an unarmed black man being shot at a traffic stop.
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

shante smith

July 18, 2022, 08:22:06 AM #4 Last Edit: July 18, 2022, 08:37:06 AM by Child of Brazil
Quote from: Justice Jackson on July 18, 2022, 08:06:38 AMThis is inappropriate behavior.. The man was a danger to himself and others. This is not an unarmed black man being shot at a traffic stop.
6 hours is a long time for someone to refuse to drop their weapon.
thats almost a full day at work

sffssffsfsfsf

but, at first i thought the woman was going a lil extra hard
honestly for me if someone was shooting up my building i'd be glad they were taken out
but i wouldn't be out there tryna stop people from protesting
i'm alive, i'm ok. he's dead at the end of the day. so i get what some of the protestors are getting at.

i'd just give a quick " 🙄 " ,let them do their lil protest and wait for the mess to fizzle down.

but...then i thought about my family
if my grandmother or sister was here staying with me and their lives were put in danger
barely missed by bullets and them scared and shivering, traumatized

i'd def be ready to beat someone's ass for honoring the man who put THEM through that.
just thinking about it gets my blood boiling.

how u let him cheat

wait... they protesting for a dude who was actually armed and dangerous ?

what in the fuck am i missing here ?
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

BetterAngels

Cartierline

CHOKE

They probably didn't even know all the details and just started protesting

That's usually how it goes

Cowboy Nine

Quote"—Not in you though!"

DLDNAJDNNJKDSANDSJKAJNKSADJKNSADNJDADDDSDAADSADS

shante smith

the kii is a good amount of those protestors are white

just JUMPING at an opportunity to show the world how "down for da people!" they are.

"BLACK MAN SHOT OH SHIT LETS GO YALL! :-o "

im fucking crying

Cowboy Nine

I'm sorry but the way they were just so unmoved by Maria's speech asdddsdsadsadsdsdsdsddd

shante smith

Quote from: Nine on July 18, 2022, 08:09:37 PMI'm sorry but the way they were just so unmoved by Maria's speech asdddsdsadsadsdsdsdsddd
svdsdsdvvdsvsdsd

"i think shes having a moment  :unsure:  "

this is like gaslighting 101

and wokie olympics 102