Brandy was in a two day songwriting camp for the new Album

Started by b7, July 17, 2022, 05:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Apparently, Ari Lennox was in the studio too. Good shit!

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Vonc2002

Keep ugly Lennox and gimme victoria. I was just listening to her earlier and she really be in her mf BAG
I'd love to her brandy on some mess like this

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Kalifornia.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2022, 08:37:54 PMKeep ugly Lennox and gimme victoria. I was just listening to her earlier and she really be in her mf BAG

BOTH of these

:gorlonfire:

long-timeTheRoofFan

July 17, 2022, 08:50:53 PM #21 Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 08:55:14 PM by long-timeFullMoonFan
Both snippets are SyRai Singing and Brandy just said she was producing. Didn't mention singing.

I hope Brandy did record vocals but that's not how it comes across

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on July 17, 2022, 07:12:25 PMLove this! I want an album with happier songs and positive vibes. Its gonna sound so fresh. I can already feel it.
!!! I feel like it's gonna be a lot more fun and upbeat. I love that she mixes it up, hopefully she continues to release more often.

b7

Quote from: M-Rocka on July 17, 2022, 08:07:33 PMI've always wanted Ghan to work with Druski so I'm excited to hear and see what they come up with.
!!!!
:gorlonfire:

b7

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2022, 08:37:54 PMKeep ugly Lennox and gimme victoria. I was just listening to her earlier and she really be in her mf BAG

"No good" is one of my favorites EVER. Those harmonies and that Acapella outro?! Man

b7

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on July 17, 2022, 08:50:53 PMBoth snippets are SyRai Singing and Brandy just said she was producing. Didn't mention singing.

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on July 17, 2022, 08:50:53 PMBoth snippets are SyRai Singing and Brandy just said she was producing. Didn't mention singing.

All these sessions were for Brandy and her album either way. Multiple rooms and writers/producers

Rxxf

I just want Brandy to release MORE OFTEN.
That's where I'm at.
Love this.
BRANDY

Seven

I hope the writers and producers working on this album don't try to give Brandy a "Brandy" sound. We need something unexpected and edgy, but yet still fun and fresh. I want to feel like when I first when I first heard "What About Us"....like is THIS Brandy?  :gorlonfire: