Brandy was in a two day songwriting camp for the new Album

Started by b7, July 17, 2022, 05:49:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FRANCE

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on July 17, 2022, 09:16:02 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2022, 08:37:54 PMKeep ugly Lennox and gimme victoria. I was just listening to her earlier and she really be in her mf BAG
I'd love to her brandy on some mess like this

"No good" is one of my favorites EVER. Those harmonies and that Acapella outro?! Man

Cant leave out Waterfall Out Of Love. Prob Top 3 my fave Victoria songs and its tailor made for Brandy's voice.

BetterAngels

Quote from: FRANCE on July 17, 2022, 09:55:20 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on July 17, 2022, 08:37:54 PMKeep ugly Lennox and gimme victoria. I was just listening to her earlier and she really be in her mf BAG

"No good" is one of my favorites EVER. Those harmonies and that Acapella outro?! Man

Cant leave out Waterfall Out Of Love. Prob Top 3 my fave Victoria songs and its tailor made for Brandy's voice.

This is my favorite song of hers.  Gets me in my emotion

b7

Quote from: FRANCE on July 17, 2022, 09:55:20 PM

AMAZING

Vonc2002

I LOVE waterfall outta love.
If you can HEAR me nooowww
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

These Victoria Monet songs!!! I need her/these vibes all over Brandy's next album
 :ohwow:

Jon

Quote from: Seven on July 17, 2022, 09:38:20 PMI hope the writers and producers working on this album don't try to give Brandy a "Brandy" sound. We need something unexpected and edgy, but yet still fun and fresh. I want to feel like when I first when I first heard "What About Us"....like is THIS Brandy?  :gorlonfire:
I hope they give her a danceable beat 

Ma Lo

Gilgamesh.

This is dope but I remember she went to one of these pre B7 and I don't think any of those songs made the album.