Will Trent

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, March 27, 2024, 05:31:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Another day, and another job for Phae Phae. Come on, actress.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Did anyone watch the episode? I don't watch but would love to for Phae.

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Justice Jackson

I watch this show every week..didn't know she would be on the latest but will check it out
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Is it a good show? I'm trying to decide if I wanna just check out only her episodes or binge-watch from the beginning.

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 27, 2024, 06:09:15 PMIs it a good show? I'm trying to decide if I wanna just check out only her episodes or binge-watch from the beginning.
If you like procedural crime shows then yes it's good. But this is the second season. I don't think it's worth watching all of them if you just want to see her. I'm watching it now and she's only been on a little bit

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 27, 2024, 06:32:26 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 27, 2024, 06:09:15 PMIs it a good show? I'm trying to decide if I wanna just check out only her episodes or binge-watch from the beginning.
If you like procedural crime shows then yes it's good. But this is the second season. I don't think it's worth watching all of them if you just want to see her. I'm watching it now and she's only been on a little bit
Okay, I will just check out her episode.

Justice Jackson

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 27, 2024, 06:35:52 PM
She only had maybe a minute or minute and a half

RAY7

She's doing a housewives parody vhggffff

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Justice Jackson on March 27, 2024, 07:43:50 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on March 27, 2024, 06:35:52 PM
She only had maybe a minute or minute and a half
Thank you.