Bey’s “Renaissance” Album Thread: Cuff It Wetter Remix Out Now

Started by JCJ 🪐, July 20, 2022, 04:23:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

CHOKE

It's so weird because she's winning yet this era feels just as sloppy as 4

Cowgirl

Except she'd doing it intentionally this time and it's working in her favor.

Young

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 19, 2022, 12:25:14 PMExcept she'd doing it intentionally this time and it's working in her favor.

This is a real 90s style rollout

I love it

Single
Album announcement
Remixes for the single
No video yet

This buildup >>>

….ok.

Quote from: RAY7 on August 19, 2022, 10:42:06 AMI'm glad she's holding out on the videos
We need a long era, ppls attention spans are too short to just throw everything out at once
this could work for or against her
with waiting so long to release mess

CHOKE

August 19, 2022, 11:19:08 PM #1912 Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 11:20:09 PM by Flawless Victory
Either the visuals aren't done or there's some kind of exclusive streaming deal with Netflix

Because no matter how u spin it  90s rollout

A video would have been out for a lead single in its 7th week

Heated🔥

Quote from: Flawless Victory on August 19, 2022, 11:19:08 PMEither the visuals aren't done or there's some kind of exclusive streaming deal with Netflix

Because no matter how u spin it  90s rollout

A video would have been out for a lead single in its 7th week
yea it's fucking ridiculous at this point.

Cowgirl

Which leads me to believe the second act is the release of the visuals in theaters or something

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 19, 2022, 11:52:44 PMWhich leads me to believe the second act is the release of the visuals in theaters or something
n

this would be corny and late

and we already know more music is coming. Act. I is a whole era.

Young

Ulysses

Queen is going to be going up against herself at the Grammys for album of the year

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 20, 2022, 08:52:50 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on August 19, 2022, 11:52:44 PMWhich leads me to believe the second act is the release of the visuals in theaters or something
n

this would be corny and late

and we already know more music is coming. Act. I is a whole era.
How do we know that for sure? I'm not trying to set myself up for something that's not really going to happen and nothing thus far has lead to concrete evidence.
 :melmel: