MONICA : “Letters” out now! + “Mo Talk”!

Started by Young, July 21, 2022, 07:03:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

rosone1

Cowboy Nine

shante smith

Quote from: Nine on October 31, 2022, 01:49:05 PM

dfjoksnaubf uisabduifbaf
fs
s
sf
snipo
sfd
[-]p
k=0i[oju9-phy80gt7[9fy7ug[gu7g79[g[79g797g9g79g79g9[7g9[7g9g9g99g7g9g[g97g97g7d9g

i think they're gonna drag her for this.

Buy The Stars✨

they are dragging monica right now. 

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Gdgdgehehbdbdbddbdhddhfh  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

rosone1

:plzstop: She trends every week for something.
I'm tired of the "Goonica" persona but the fake outrage, over a moment in hip hop culture that Lisa kinda glorified herself, is insane.

Young

Quote from: M-Rocka on October 31, 2022, 05:06:10 PM

The comments in this post are pretty spot on

It's not that big of a deal it's a cute idea really and a kii dbdbdbdbdbd

TBOZ loved it

Young

shante smith

October 31, 2022, 05:19:29 PM #190 Last Edit: October 31, 2022, 05:24:25 PM by heated
Quote from: rosone1 on October 31, 2022, 05:01:36 PM:plzstop: She trends every week for something.
I'm tired of the "Goonica" persona but the fake outrage, over a moment in hip hop culture that Lisa kinda glorified herself, is insane.
i dunno if people are outraged and angry about this...or just a lil uncomfortable

im far from left turn's biggest fan but i expected her to get some pushback soon as i saw the image

monica clearly wasn't trying to be disrespectful and for that she should receive some grace, but now's just not the time to be glorifying and glamorizing black people being locked up and fingerprinted. especially when it comes in the form of what could be considered a tribute to someone who's no longer here.

sdsdsdsdsdsdsd

considering all the recent tension between law enforcement and the community, a lot of people are gonna have a hard time finding any respect or honor in that.

rosone1

Quote from: heated on October 31, 2022, 05:19:29 PM
Quote from: rosone1 on October 31, 2022, 05:01:36 PM:plzstop: She trends every week for something.
i dunno if people are outraged and angry about this...or just a lil uncomfortable

im far from left turn's biggest fan but i expected her to get some pushback soon as i saw the image

monica clearly wasn't trying to be disrespectful and for that she should receive some grace, but now's just not the time to be glorifying and glamorizing black people being locked up and fingerprinted. especially when it comes in the form of what could be considered a tribute to someone who's no longer here.

sdsdsdsdsdsdsd

considering all the recent tension between law enforcement and the community, a lot of people are gonna have a hard time finding any respect or honor in that.

They're mainly upset about the bruise of the lip.Saying Lisa was a domestic violence victim.

shante smith

Quote from: rosone1 on October 31, 2022, 05:47:07 PM
Quote from: heated on October 31, 2022, 05:19:29 PM

sdsdsdsdsdsdsd

They're mainly upset about the bruise of the lip.Saying Lisa was a domestic violence victim.
:omgwatshappening:

Annie

It's very insensitive. Why did she pick the mugshot of all looks? It's just a sad and dark story. I don't think we should make fun of very toxic and dangerous relationships.

/.\