You guys I just tested positive for Covid...

Started by Lucid Salvatore, July 31, 2022, 03:21:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: FRANCE on August 01, 2022, 01:29:30 PMNever had covid and I never will

Be blessed y'all

And uh, speedy recovery and godspeed and stuff

n
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

opha lipa

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 01, 2022, 01:44:05 PM
Quote from: Amazing on August 01, 2022, 01:27:25 PMI've had it three times that I know about and confirmed with tests. The first time was before the vaccine in May 2020 and I was sick as a dog. Each time I got it again it good milder.
how do you feel about getting it twice after being vaccinated?

vaccination doesn't mean you won't get it. only that your immune system is trained how to fight it, so it doesn't take u DOWN.
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: FRANCE on August 01, 2022, 01:29:30 PMNever had covid and I never will

Be blessed y'all

And uh, speedy recovery and godspeed and stuff
I mean, you could have had it already and been asymptomatic

but CLAIM it bby

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: plan_b on August 01, 2022, 03:17:57 PM
Quote from: Amazing on August 01, 2022, 01:27:25 PMI've had it three times that I know about and confirmed with tests. The first time was before the vaccine in May 2020 and I was sick as a dog. Each time I got it again it good milder.

vaccination doesn't mean you won't get it. only that your immune system is trained how to fight it, so it doesn't take u DOWN.
right. But chances to get it are slimmer or am i mistaken?

ssw4919

August 01, 2022, 05:38:51 PM #20 Last Edit: August 01, 2022, 05:39:16 PM by ssw4919
Three times vaxxed.  Got it in Jan. after my booster and wearing two masks to work.  :uhh:  :uhh:   But it was just like a cold for me.  I've been much worse with flus and respiratory infections years ago.  I want this to be over.

Hope you feel better soon!

opha lipa

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 01, 2022, 05:22:35 PM
Quote from: plan_b on August 01, 2022, 03:17:57 PM

right. But chances to get it are slimmer or am i mistaken?

i think its a lil bit of both now that i think on it a tad more.

because i think its like the vaccine preps your body to deal with it so yes i think it helps your chances of actually not fully contracting it but it isn't a guarantee that you won't contract it, should you be exposed, but your body stands a much better chance of being able to handle/respond to the symptoms to the point where you may be asymptomatic and, in some cases, not even realize you've contracted it.
think that imma fall for an illu-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-u-U-sion

Amazing

Vaccines just make you less sick, you are still just as likely to get it.