Brandy set to film two more movies soon... (according to IMDB)

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, August 08, 2022, 08:06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

A movie set to come out in 2022 and another coming out in 2023 in addition to the Christmas Movie coming out this winter.

The one coming in 2022 is listed as an Adventure/Fantasy/Music genre..

A newly widowed mother receives notification that her husband was 6 months behind on their mortgage, her 3 children must drop out of college, and the lease has expired on her large SUV. She has financially run out of options. When we're at our last, have our least, and feel unlucky; when we're literally at the end of our rope and ready to throw in the towel, are the times when what we have, on-hand may be the next step forward to solving our problems. Is she prepared to move into supernatural miracle territory? Inspired by true events.

The one for 2023 is currently being called "Chicago Calling" and is about a Jazz Piano Player and features the stories of people like "Etta James" and "Donna Summer"

There's a decent amount of info attached to both potential productions including full casting etc so hopefully these are real and we can see Brandy popping up in more films.

:sobusyjetsetter:

Cowgirl

long-timeTheRoofFan

August 08, 2022, 10:00:24 PM #2 Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 10:01:06 PM by long-timeFullMoonFan
Dorien Wilson aka Professor Stanley Oglevee is on the cast of Chicago Calling too.  :stressed:

And Chance The Rapper is on the cast too

Rxxf

BRANDY

DopeSoul.

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on August 08, 2022, 10:00:24 PMDorien Wilson aka Professor Stanley Oglevee is on the cast of Chicago Calling too.  :stressed:

And Chance The Rapper is on the cast too
:wheresmylawyer:

M-Rocka

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on August 08, 2022, 08:06:57 PMA movie set to come out in 2022 and another coming out in 2023 in addition to the Christmas Movie coming out this winter.

The one coming in 2022 is listed as an Adventure/Fantasy/Music genre..

A newly widowed mother receives notification that her husband was 6 months behind on their mortgage, her 3 children must drop out of college, and the lease has expired on her large SUV. She has financially run out of options. When we're at our last, have our least, and feel unlucky; when we're literally at the end of our rope and ready to throw in the towel, are the times when what we have, on-hand may be the next step forward to solving our problems. Is she prepared to move into supernatural miracle territory? Inspired by true events.

This is giving me a "Touched By An Angel" vibe and I'm completely here for it.

:jackiessales:

long-timeTheRoofFan

My favourite thing about Brandy's IMDB page right now is that it shows she's in the Green as a trending actress and when I hover over the chart it shows she's gone up nearly 1,300 spots this week.

:justabit:

Act a bit then Bran

:giveittomeddy: