Teacher poses half-nude in classroom for twitter, gets dragged

Started by ….ok., August 06, 2022, 05:28:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

….ok.

August 06, 2022, 09:38:00 AM #15 Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 09:43:54 AM by Brazilian Superstar
They're definitely doing too much with these accusations of him basically being a child molester nnbbvvbbbbbb

I'm pretty sure many of these teachers do a lot of mess in the classroom we don't see that is ultimately harmless but questionable and/or unprofessional

They're just smart enough to realize the law of perception vs reality and keep it to themselves . They take their professional image a lot more seriously .

The power of optics is not to be underestimated

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Harlem on August 06, 2022, 08:52:49 AM
Quote from: JCJ on August 06, 2022, 08:10:03 AMHe's hot

Shit that was the first thing on my mind too... I'm like he can suspend me
 :ohwow:

like th
Quote from: Harlem on August 06, 2022, 08:52:49 AM
Quote from: JCJ on August 06, 2022, 08:10:03 AMHe's hot

Shit that was the first thing on my mind too... I'm like he can suspend me
 :ohwow:

like this right

[ You must login or register to view this Spoiler! ]

b7

Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on August 06, 2022, 05:35:39 AM
Quote from: Big Barbie on August 06, 2022, 05:33:04 AMSo he was wearing shorts and rolled them up to make it seem like he was pantless as a joke and not around children? I don't see the issue.
some people are saying just that and i can see that

but he had to know how this photo could possibly be taken/seen because of the disclaimer he added...saying no kids were present. he knew it was edgy but he still uploaded it.

sfsfsffssfsf

he should have trusted his gut - clearly it was telling him this may not be the best look.
if u need to add a disclaimer to something at that point ur better judgement should kick in.

like...you don't HAVE to be the edgy jokester of the day on twitter. he should have kept it in his drafts.

Like :unsure:

He could have easily taken this same photo in his damn home and no one would've flinched. What an idiotic decision

RedOctober

This is something that he should've posted on an alternate private account, not his personal account. If he's fired, he might as well start an onlyfans. I'd tune in
 :letsmessfag:

how u let him cheat

yea this wasn't that bad at all lol. but i hope hr learned his lesson
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Jon

This account is really insane. Half of it is bullying mentally ill trans ppl.