Monkeypox - did you get your vaccine yet?

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, August 05, 2022, 10:27:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Did you get vaxx'd yet?

Yes, first shot
5 (25%)
Yes, two shots
0 (0%)
No, but I'm trying to get it
8 (40%)
No & I'm not planning to get it
4 (20%)
IDGAF, leave me alone
3 (15%)

Total Members Voted: 20

PRESSED

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 05, 2022, 11:09:47 PMno. its really only for ppl who are EXTREMELY sexually active. like most of yall
Keep this attitude on a disease that most people are contracting from touching surfaces and such  :unsure:
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: Saint on August 06, 2022, 05:33:42 AMNope I practice celibacy it's scary what it does to your body though.
This is not an STI
 :unsure:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: PRESSED on August 06, 2022, 12:15:40 PM
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 05, 2022, 11:09:47 PMno. its really only for ppl who are EXTREMELY sexually active. like most of yall
Keep this attitude on a disease that most people are contracting from touching surfaces and such  :unsure:

it was a joke babes.  like most the comments on this board but it is scary to think about how easy you can get it

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 06, 2022, 12:36:52 PM

it was a joke babes.  like most the comments on this board but it is scary to think about how easy you can get it

nnn talk about a sense of humor

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 06, 2022, 05:37:45 AMSex can spread it because of bodies being against one another so celibacy doesn't necessarily prevent monkeypox..
!!!
It's amazing how many people think it's an STD. The shit can live on surfaces for like 15 days and it can be airborne to an extent, but let them go right ahead lol.

I'm not gonna be the one looking like a bunch of black-eyed peas are holding court around my mouth and in my bootyhole.

BrandyFromTheFuture

Is there any reliable data on it being airborne etc? It seems the main transmission is through touch and therefore also sex. In any way, best to get vaccinated.

finish ha.

August 06, 2022, 01:53:10 PM #21 Last Edit: August 06, 2022, 02:00:35 PM by Brazilian Superstar
heard u can get it from Rollin ur eyes @ ppl

y'all bout to play connect the dots on my mug cuz I ain't stoppin

🙄🙄🙄
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Kalifornia.

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 06, 2022, 01:36:02 PMIs there any reliable data on it being airborne etc? It seems the main transmission is through touch and therefore also sex. In any way, best to get vaccinated.

QuoteMonkeypox spreads in a few ways.

Monkeypox can spread to anyone through close, personal, often skin-to-skin contact, including:
Direct contact with monkeypox rash, scabs, or body fluids from a person with monkeypox.
Touching objects, fabrics (clothing, bedding, or towels), and surfaces that have been used by someone with monkeypox.
Contact with respiratory secretions.

https://www.cdc.gov/poxvirus/monkeypox/transmission.html

DopeSoul.

I pray everyday ion get bumped up

PRESSED

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 06, 2022, 12:36:52 PM

Very scary

Edge gorl

Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on August 06, 2022, 01:53:10 PMheard u can get it from Rollin ur eyes @ ppl

🙄🙄🙄

G

Im sure it took u all day to come up wit dis shit

Stfu hun

finish ha.

Quote from: Edge gorl on August 06, 2022, 03:26:45 PM
Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on August 06, 2022, 01:53:10 PMheard u can get it from Rollin ur eyes @ ppl

🙄🙄🙄

G

Im sure it took u all day to come up wit dis shit

Stfu hun
nrnfnfnfnf mg gmgmmgmgmgmgmgm
G
Hmhmm
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Eh...

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 06, 2022, 01:36:02 PMIs there any reliable data on it being airborne etc? It seems the main transmission is through touch and therefore also sex. In any way, best to get vaccinated.

Yeah it should tell you modes of transmission on the CDC website
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

FRANCE

I mean, of course we all know u can get it thru other means besides sex. N even tho we r exaggerating things here, 99% of the ppl in Ontario where I live have contracted it thru sexual contact. So its not unreasonable to believe ur risk is much higher if ur having sex with randoms in this city. The good thing with monkey pox tho is unlike covid, most ppl wanna keep their asses at home if infected for obvious reasons.

BrandyFromTheFuture

August 07, 2022, 02:04:28 AM #29 Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 02:04:41 AM by BrandySavedMyLife
Quote from: FRANCE on August 07, 2022, 01:36:36 AMI mean, of course we all know u can get it thru other means besides sex. N even tho we r exaggerating things here, 99% of the ppl in Ontario where I live have contracted it thru sexual contact. So its not unreasonable to believe ur risk is much higher if ur having sex with randoms in this city. The good thing with monkey pox tho is unlike covid, most ppl wanna keep their asses at home if infected for obvious reasons.
right. As of now sex is the main way it's being transmitted.