OMG Y’all

Started by Aalumeci., August 06, 2022, 05:07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ReVon

THE OWNER DID WHAT TF NEEDED TO BE DONE. I WISH HIS SCARY ASS BIG BIRD LOOKING ASS FRIEND COULD HAVE GOT SOME TOO.

I BET THEY WILL THINK TWICE ABOUT ROBBING ANYONE ELSE.

Ma Lo

Amazing

He was actually very restrained
 :usuresis:

shante smith

August 07, 2022, 10:13:34 AM #18 Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 10:41:41 AM by Kat Brazil
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 07, 2022, 02:02:35 AM
Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on August 07, 2022, 01:49:48 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 06, 2022, 11:55:07 PMWhy is everyone defending the shop owner in the comments? He overreacted imo.
ggggggggggvvgggg :disgusted:

some people may black tf owt if they're under attack in some way .

This is why it's best to not rob stores and stuff

there would have been no reaction without the crime to react to

They have no clue how much blood sweat and tears that man out into his business. You might as well be trying to harm or kidnap his child.

Also, it's not like they're giving this guy a psych evaluation to make sure he's stable  before fuckin with him . Play stupid games ...

nah i totally get that and i dont neccessarily blame him for reacting the way he did. Still we don't know what made those kids rob a store, they might be in a fucked up situation, even if that's not an excuse. I just think it's scary that people in the Youtube comments are cheering on the owner for stabbing, some even wrote it was beautiful to watch. Wtf is beautiful about a human being getting stabbed?!
well if someone's breaking into my home with malicious intent i'm really not thinking about what their life story may be. i'm grabbing a weapon and goin to work on dat ass.

i'll read their bio and learn all about how they're such a good person once they've been neutralized

these businesses are very much like people's homes, even like their children. they birth them, they care for them, they grow them. it's very personal.

if you gon play those games don't do it with a mom-and-pop shop. hit up target or something.

PRESSED

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 07, 2022, 02:02:35 AM
Quote from: Brazilian Superstar on August 07, 2022, 01:49:48 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 06, 2022, 11:55:07 PMWhy is everyone defending the shop owner in the comments? He overreacted imo.
ggggggggggvvgggg :disgusted:

some people may black tf owt if they're under attack in some way .

This is why it's best to not rob stores and stuff

there would have been no reaction without the crime to react to

They have no clue how much blood sweat and tears that man out into his business. You might as well be trying to harm or kidnap his child.

Also, it's not like they're giving this guy a psych evaluation to make sure he's stable  before fuckin with him . Play stupid games ...

nah i totally get that and i dont neccessarily blame him for reacting the way he did. Still we don't know what made those kids rob a store, they might be in a fucked up situation, even if that's not an excuse. I just think it's scary that people in the Youtube comments are cheering on the owner for stabbing, some even wrote it was beautiful to watch. Wtf is beautiful about a human being getting stabbed?!
I don't get why you're rationalizing with a thief. You get what you get when you're attacking or robbing someone. It's fight or flight, this clerk did what he was supposed to do.
I'm not here for friends.

PRESSED

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 07, 2022, 02:53:58 AM

No tf he didn't. He was outnumbered and had no idea what they were gonna do.

I say he should've finished the fckn job.
!
I was expecting him to choke him tf out.
I'm not here for friends.

AfroJisiac

awwwwwMan...the way he said "i'm dead"... ugh i just can't

Aalumeci.

Quote from: AfroJisiac on August 08, 2022, 12:32:39 PMawwwwwMan...the way he said "i'm dead"... ugh i just can't

That saved his life tbh.

Aalumeci.

Actually I don't know if he bled out or not. I haven't followed up on this story

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Cowgirl

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands