Why they lying on Bran?

Started by Heated🔥, August 06, 2022, 11:46:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heated🔥

They saying she hit that guy from immature in his eye with a book that's why he wore that eye patch thingy.

And of course they run to bring up the accident as well.

Palladium

ssssssddd

From what I know that is true that Brandy hit him in the eye

BrandyFromTheFuture

I mean it could be true, accidents happen. He even toured with Ray J after revealing this.

RAY7

This is true according to Romeo the actual person who was hit. It was a mistake and they were kids

Justaway_

Heated🔥

Oh lord, you know these ppl use anything to bring up the accident.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Brandy will tell you herself that she through that book at that boy. Its true honey. She's had some really bad luck over her career to balance out all the good luck she's had. Yin Yang

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Palladium on August 06, 2022, 11:53:01 PMssssssddd

From what I know that is true that Brandy hit him in the eye
shdhdfhhdhdhfbjdbdbrnfbfnfnnfnf

This GOONstress

shante smith

Quote from: Babyface on August 06, 2022, 11:46:34 PMThey saying she hit that guy from immature in his eye with a book

[;],pkmoj[
n9hip8fvy7;cdtu8rsxy7etzaswdzefrxgtc

Cowgirl

August 07, 2022, 12:17:13 PM #10 Last Edit: August 07, 2022, 12:17:23 PM by Big Barbie
nncncnvvnnnvbc

Goddess doesn't fckn play. I relates.
 :trannyjblige:

Cowboy Nine

fvb'fvunoerlkm;klm';

what the

It didn't cause permanent damage did it?

Ma Lo

Why is this even being brought up again? Who is they?

long-timeTheRoofFan

This isn't new for Brandy. She's not to be played with. She took that girl out in the front yard and whipped her with a garden hose for stepping out of line too.

Thou shall not fuck with BranNu

Luxury

Who is they? ...and why do some Brandy fans still care if people bring up the accident. It's clear that she and normal rational folks have moved on and don't even think about that when they see her or when she's mentioned. Those people hate Brandy for some reason and you won't change that.

Fuck 'em  :plea: