Brandy has shot a new MV

Started by Noni, August 08, 2022, 04:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Btw @Noni didnt the videographer say that its a typical r&b song she recorded a video for? Lol starting now is so not r&b. Her delivery of course, but the song is pure pop other than that.

Noni

August 20, 2022, 08:24:11 AM #107 Last Edit: August 20, 2022, 08:24:46 AM by Noni
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 20, 2022, 08:16:46 AMBtw @Noni didnt the videographer say that its a typical r&b song she recorded a video for? Lol starting now is so not r&b. Her delivery of course, but the song is pure pop other than that.

Not to be judgy...buuuuuut

It's a white Swedish guy...so I'm sure he's definition of RnB is a bit problematic

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Noni on August 20, 2022, 08:24:11 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on August 20, 2022, 08:16:46 AMBtw @Noni didnt the videographer say that its a typical r&b song she recorded a video for? Lol starting now is so not r&b. Her delivery of course, but the song is pure pop other than that.

Not to be judgy...buuuuuut

It's a white Swedish guy...so I'm sure he's definition of RnB is a bit problematic
right, i can see that being the case.

Seven

They aired a clip of the performance on GMA Weekend today. She looked great...the production and arrangement for Starting Now also sounded different. I think she may have changed the key.

Seven

Still clip from the performance

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Seven on August 20, 2022, 11:45:21 AMThey aired a clip of the performance on GMA Weekend today. She looked great...the production and arrangement for Starting Now also sounded different. I think she may have changed the key.

She always lowers the challenging songs for live performances to her sweet spot. 

:traciandchelle:

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Seven on August 20, 2022, 11:53:31 AM

Still clip from the performance

How does she get prettier and more youthful with age?

:heythere:

Asking for a friend?

BrandyFromTheFuture

Harlem

Can we update the thread title now that's it's confirmed?

ReVon

SHE IS SO FREAKING BEAUTIFUL!  :gorlonfire: