Brandy has shot a new MV

Started by Noni, August 08, 2022, 04:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

I'm definitely not worried about Brandy's music quality and certainly not worried about her recreating what she gave on b7. She's never giving the same album twice, love it or hate it

b7

Love seeing Ari Lennox putting her pen into the ring for Brandy.

https://www.instagram.com/tv/ChBPxfzpPYp/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

ReVon

I'M IMPRESSED BY A LOT OF THE REPLIES ON HERE. YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY LEARNED OVER THE YEARS.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AfroJisiac

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on August 08, 2022, 05:39:17 PMI wouldn't be mad at all of it was a Brandy song for a movie coming out under the Disney Umbrella of companies.

But my gut tells me its first single. Sis is hungry, Motown is hungry, lets goooo

u know damn well bran would tease the fuck outta us for months if she started working on her new album for real... see how the Full Moon 2.0 tease has been goin' on for months and we're almost at the end of 2022 and still nothing... no shade
she's definitely not pulling a Beyonce for "B8"... well at least i don't believe that...

Young

The Wave is still my mess

Amazing self

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 09, 2022, 05:56:34 AMLove seeing Ari Lennox putting her pen into the ring for Brandy.

now THAT!!!   i'm ready and can't wait to see how it unfolds

AfroJisiac

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Say-Something-ReVon on August 09, 2022, 06:01:28 AMI'M IMPRESSED BY A LOT OF THE REPLIES ON HERE. YOU GUYS HAVE REALLY LEARNED OVER THE YEARS.

qesrdyuioiyfseqgjohigyftdefriloijkhugyftd

Vonc2002

Oh this writing camp is dope news.  Im excited about the outcome of that
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Young

Summertime

The music video is probably for Disney. 

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Say Something on August 09, 2022, 06:20:20 PMThe music video is probably for Disney. 

I don't mind at all if that's the case! Would love an official soundtrack single from Brandy for a good movie.

Summertime

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on August 09, 2022, 06:48:02 PM
Quote from: Say Something on August 09, 2022, 06:20:20 PMThe music video is probably for Disney. 

I don't mind at all if that's the case! Would love an official soundtrack single from Brandy for a good movie.

Maybe the song is for a big budget movie for Disney since photogs were flown in from Europe.  Exciting stuff coming and happening for Brandy with Disney and Motown.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Saving All My RIGs on August 09, 2022, 05:56:34 AMLove seeing Ari Lennox putting her pen into the ring for Brandy.

This is amazing whew the songs we are about to get tho!  :flamebroiled: