Brandy has shot a new MV

Started by Noni, August 08, 2022, 04:13:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sovereign.

Quote from: Noni on August 13, 2022, 04:17:54 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on August 13, 2022, 03:14:23 PM
Quote from: Noni on August 13, 2022, 03:59:25 AMCould be because the sentence was verbatim;

"Night shoot at Disneyland Anaheim. Music video for Brandy. Fun!!"

Who is the reference?

A cameraman who shot it

Link?

Noni

Don't want to out him. Its on his private fb with some set pics

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm happy it's a Disney video.. i wonder if it's for the Sy'Rai duet nothing without you... hopefully it's something new though

Summertime

August 19, 2022, 10:28:09 AM #78 Last Edit: August 19, 2022, 10:28:48 AM by Say Something
It's a performance of "Starting Now" and will be released on August 22nd on all of Disney's socials.

This royal week is being launched by someone who knows a thing or two about being a princess. Global superstar and Grammy Award-winning recording artist Brandy visited Disneyland Resort for a special performance in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle of "Starting Now," the theme song of Ultimate Princess Celebration! Having starred in the title role in The Wonderful World of Disney, Rodgers & Hammerstein's "Cinderella," Brandy is the perfect artist to breathe the heart and soul into World Princess Week through her beautiful performance of "Starting Now." Don't miss the video coming to the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Parks social channels this Monday, Aug. 22!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2022/08/world-princess-week-returns-next-week/

RAY7

Welp, she's gonna lip sync and look beautiful

Seven

Quote from: Say Something on August 19, 2022, 10:28:09 AMIt's a performance of "Starting Now" and will be released on August 22nd on all of Disney's socials.

This royal week is being launched by someone who knows a thing or two about being a princess. Global superstar and Grammy Award-winning recording artist Brandy visited Disneyland Resort for a special performance in front of Sleeping Beauty Castle of "Starting Now," the theme song of Ultimate Princess Celebration! Having starred in the title role in The Wonderful World of Disney, Rodgers & Hammerstein's "Cinderella," Brandy is the perfect artist to breathe the heart and soul into World Princess Week through her beautiful performance of "Starting Now." Don't miss the video coming to the Disney Parks Blog and Disney Parks social channels this Monday, Aug. 22!

https://disneyparks.disney.go.com/blog/2022/08/world-princess-week-returns-next-week/

Thanks for sharing. She looks so young!

bby ddy

Quote from: Seven on August 19, 2022, 10:35:20 AM
Quote from: Say Something on August 19, 2022, 10:28:09 AMIt's a performance of "Starting Now" and will be released on August 22nd on all of Disney's socials.

:flamebroiled:

long-timeTheRoofFan

I love that this pretty in pink era is continuing  :plzstop:

Summertime

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on August 19, 2022, 10:39:16 AMI love that this pretty in pink era is continuing  :plzstop:

The pink and the lighting of the rides is just perfect.  I love that Disney kicks off their 2nd annual World Princess event with her performance then Tuesday is the 25th anniversary special.  She is so iconic.

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm also excited to see what she does with a live performance of Starting Now! I love the song and I'm glad to see it's getting more life breathed into it.

:loose2when:

Summertime

Quote from: long-timeFullMoonFan on August 19, 2022, 11:27:04 AMI'm also excited to see what she does with a live performance of Starting Now! I love the song and I'm glad to see it's getting more life breathed into it.

:loose2when:

It seems that "Starting Now" might be Disney's yearly theme song for their world princess event, so it's going to get a lot of love over the years.

long-timeTheRoofFan

I'm excited for the dance break

:flamebroiled:

Vonc2002

Yea I still love starting now
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowgirl

Quote from: Seven on August 19, 2022, 10:35:20 AM

:shook: