Nicki to receive Video Vanguard Award

Started by Plastic., August 08, 2022, 12:11:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cowgirl

nndfnfncbccnc

You gorls are really having titty attacks over this. Nicki is being awarded whether you like it or not.
 :ummwhat:

Kalifornia.

Edge gorl

August 08, 2022, 01:35:07 PM #63 Last Edit: August 08, 2022, 01:36:00 PM by Edge gorl
Lesjus cut to tha fckin chase

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Edge gorl on August 08, 2022, 01:35:07 PMLesjus cut to tha fckin chase

The fact that only one of these is photoshopped  :plzstop:

Ma Lo

She has done big, nice, colourful videos. I see her as a video gorl.I just wish it would go to someone more humble. This is gonna make her even more full of herself.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Saint on August 08, 2022, 01:37:49 PMShe has done big, nice, colourful videos. I see her as a video gorl.I just wish it would go to someone more humble. This is gonna make her even more full of herself.
This ain't a Nobel Peace Prize. Where was this "humility" talk when Kanye received his? :uhh:

finish ha.

Quote from: Saint on August 08, 2022, 01:37:49 PMShe has done big, nice, colourful videos. I see her as a video gorl.I just wish it would go to someone more humble. This is gonna make her even more full of herself.
most fair and balanced post in the thread
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: Kat Brazil on August 08, 2022, 01:42:16 PM
most fair and balanced post in the thread

n

Nigga please
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Edge gorl

Gfffd

Nickis husband touched my son hun....talk bout fckin fair nd balanced to sumone else

Cowgirl

Quote from: Edge gorl on August 08, 2022, 01:44:02 PMGfffd

Nickis husband touched my son hun....talk bout fckin fair nd balanced to sumone else
You sound jealous that he didn't touch you instead

Plastic.

Quote from: JCJ HAS A PROBLEM on August 08, 2022, 01:26:43 PM
Quote from: plastic on August 08, 2022, 01:08:16 PMnot a jans defending justin to spite nicki

i've seen it all

Cjncmcmcmcmmvmvmvmvmvmmm you about to see your life flash before your eyes next
:omgwatshappening:

best selling female rapper of all time

Cowboy Nine

umm wow, ok.

interesting choice.

I would have thought Taylor would get it this year.