iCarly star Jenette McCurdy releases book titled: "I'M GLAD MY MOM DIED"

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, August 08, 2022, 06:00:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

This is really edgy.

So apparently her mom was pushing her into the limelight, fulfilling her own dreams of being a star through her daughter. She pushed her into an eating disorder. She would perform breast and vaginal examinations on her at age 17 and not allow her to shower alone. When Jennette wanted to quit iCarly because the show creator was an abusive fuck, her mom got super mad.

This is super sad! :stressed:

Aalumeci.

is that party confetti hanging out the urn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

At first I thought
 :holdupguys:

But she was apparently sexually abusing her too and did a lot of terrible things

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: (FL0)nz. on August 08, 2022, 06:02:14 PMis that party confetti hanging out the urn bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

omg is that her moms urn? wtf  :loose2when:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 08, 2022, 06:02:48 PMAt first I thought
 :holdupguys:

But she was apparently sexually abusing her too and did a lot of terrible things

it's very sad

b7

Cartierline

Yeah her mom was a piece of shit, like almost all showbiz moms are

I can understand why she feels the way she does

DopeSoul.

shante smith

was gonna call her a weird white ho til i read ur explanation

her mom was the weird white ho apparently

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

The confetti coming out of the urn is fucking SENDING me :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:. Love a HAPPY and positive Queen :roflmao:

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

hewritez