Angela Yee Says The Breakfast Club Is Over

Started by Freemala Harris, August 09, 2022, 09:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

finish ha.

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

how u let him cheat

didn't know the gors had an issue wit the breakfast club

theyre one of the most prominent black radio shows in the nation. sad to see it go
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Eh...

Lol she just got her own show is the show really over or is she just gonna be replaced? I didn't read the article to see
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

STUNNA GOD

d

!! Yea, She just got her own show. The Breakfast Club ain't going anywhere. She's hella dramatic and tacky af for that tweet... she should've just waited until today to make the official announcement on air, instead of making that cryptic tweet and confusing the fanbase AND her colleagues. It's like she's burning bridges for no reason. I hope her little show flops.

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: plan_b on August 10, 2022, 08:50:33 AMdidn't know the gors had an issue wit the breakfast club

theyre one of the most prominent black radio shows in the nation. sad to see it go
d

!!! It's kinda weird. But it's not going anywhere

RedOctober

One hoe don't stop no show. They'll replace her and the show will continue.

JCJ 🪐

Not y'all being proud of this ignorant ass show
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Kalifornia.

Yeah that tweet was extra. She knew what she was doing. She could've just waited and announced the mess on the radio.

I pray to GAWD they don't replace her with Jess Hilarious

Kalifornia.