Angela Yee Says The Breakfast Club Is Over

Started by Freemala Harris, August 09, 2022, 09:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 10, 2022, 01:18:40 PMBring in Wendy ghhbbbbbc :dead:

She does have legs and face that are MADE for Radio at this point.

:stressed:

Cowgirl

Nvm. In addition to her memory loss, Wendy is TERRIBLE at interviews now. So are they but yea.

finish ha.

August 10, 2022, 06:47:27 PM #33 Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 06:48:10 PM by Kat Brazil
angela is a mess for that tweet.

if her goal was anything other than drumming up a bunch of press for breakfast club on her way out as a parting gift, she failed miserably

sdsdsdsdsd
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kat Brazil on August 10, 2022, 06:47:27 PMangela is a mess for that tweet.

if her goal was anything other than drumming up a bunch of press for breakfast club on her way out as a parting gift, she failed miserably

sdsdsdsdsd

nah it worked.  it was EVERYWHERE.  also all 3 admitted the tweet was staged and a test to see what ppl would say and react.  though she is going to leave at the end of the year

Cowgirl

I want the show canceled all together.

finish ha.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 10, 2022, 07:53:50 PM
Quote from: Kat Brazil on August 10, 2022, 06:47:27 PMangela is a mess for that tweet.

sdsdsdsdsd

nah it worked.  it was EVERYWHERE.  also all 3 admitted the tweet was staged and a test to see what ppl would say and react.  though she is going to leave at the end of the year
carefully re-read what i said booba

ssdsdsdsdsds

Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

finish ha.

August 10, 2022, 08:02:25 PM #37 Last Edit: August 10, 2022, 08:03:54 PM by Kat Brazil
makes sense it was a set up/planned.

i was getting a feeling this could be some sort of stunt that would benefit BC in some way
even tho she's leaving.

jay-z announcing his "last album" teas. sffssfsfs

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Kat Brazil on August 10, 2022, 08:01:09 PM

sdsdsdsdsd

ssdsdsdsdsds

ndfdfjdss
my bad. baby doll.

i like the breakfast club tbh tho.  i always listen in the am while im working.  i like the 3 of them together

finish ha.

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 10, 2022, 08:04:21 PM
Quote from: Kat Brazil on August 10, 2022, 08:01:09 PM

sdsdsdsdsd

ssdsdsdsdsds

ndfdfjdss
my bad. baby doll.

i like the breakfast club tbh tho.  i always listen in the am while im working.  i like the 3 of them together
i like it too ...im not a huge huge fan but they def have some classic interviews
and i tune in here and there. i like it for what it is

a lil messy,  a lil problematic , a lil fun

and they do mix in some mess of "substance" very often
which of course only gets a fraction of attention compared to the messy mess.

plus charlamagne's thick muscled up self in those tight shirts  :wellheythere:

DopeSoul.

I'm kinda disappointed

I like the breakfast club

Can DJ envy leave instead

Dumb, fine self