EEK! Britney reveals her turbulent relationship with kids & K-Fed on Instagram

Started by Lucid Salvatore, August 10, 2022, 08:43:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lucid Salvatore

She deleted it but it was a long ass post

https://twitter.com/promospears/status/1557447586251931648

Summary:

- Believes the situation about her children should have been kept private and not broadcast on TV
- She said it is hard to let go of things she truly loves, like her kids
- Britney asked to see her kids more but they just ended up coming less frequently until suddenly nothing. Britney said when they would come home, they'd walk straight to their rooms and stay there. Britney wonders why visit her if you're not even going to spend time with her?
- Britney said she was worried if she spoke up she'd be sent away again to a mental health facility for four months again, so she's always kept things in and been nice to people.
- Britney says she always tried to make an effort with them but wonders if that is why they stopped seeing her
- Britney:'I wanted them to love me so much'
- K-Fed told her he'd never stop them seeing her, yet he has.
- Britney says K-Fed likes to make out like his family is perfect when she can guarantee his house has more weed combined than Jay-Z, Ludacris, 50 Cent and Diddy combined
- Britney also called out K-Fed's lawyer and said he would always bring up the hard times in her life to the press
- Britney said their game may have worked in the conservatorship where they took her womanhood away, but not anymore.
- Britney has said she has made up for her past mistakes and more
- Britney says it breaks her heart that 'cruelty does in fact win' these days.
- Britney says she can't process how she dedicated nearly 20 years of life to her kids for them to do this to her
- Britney says she will forever have trauma, but she accepts that and says it'd take a miracle to fix her heart.
- Britney ends off the post saying she's got a supportive husband and five dogs.

Lucid Salvatore

I'm sorry but WHY would she mention K-Fed's house has more weed than all those Black rappers?

SJJSJSJSJSJDJNXCJIXKSNSIZISJJSSJ

Britney, hun....

:sevynstreeter:

Cowgirl

Quote from: britneyspearsI can guarantee you, that house has more weed than Ludacris, 50 Cent, Jay Z and Puff Daddy combined!!!!
mmxmcnccnncncnnfnfncn

Those Louisiana roots are slowly being exposed
 :diddraispoot:

Cowboy Nine

nnnnnn

I read this earlier

She's always bringing someone black into her MENT rants on IG

racist self

Cowgirl

I've never even known Jay, 50, or Puff to be notorious smokers like that :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 10, 2022, 08:48:51 PMI've never even known Jay, 50, or Puff to be notorious smokers like that :uhh:
Me either.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 10, 2022, 08:50:29 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on August 10, 2022, 08:48:51 PMI've never even known Jay, 50, or Puff to be notorious smokers like that :uhh:
Me either.

mdmdndndnndnndnd

Of all people. She could've Snoop and Wiz and that would've been somewhat problematic but understandable. But those men? :uhh:

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 10, 2022, 08:54:00 PM
Me either.

mdmdndndnndnndnd

Of all people. She could've Snoop and Wiz and that would've been somewhat problematic but understandable. But those men? :uhh:
nnnnnnn

She really just named the first niggers that came to her mind

But woo! let the world continue to paint this nutcase as a victim who can do no wrong

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 10, 2022, 08:58:54 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on August 10, 2022, 08:54:00 PM
Me either.

mdmdndndnndnndnd

nnnnnnn

She really just named the first niggers that came to her mind

But woo! let the world continue to paint this nutcase as a victim who can do no wrong

mcnfnfnfcncnc

They wanted to free her so badly.

BrandyFromTheFuture

yea thats what i thought. For some reason none of her hardcore fans even mentioned this being problematic.

STUNNA GOD

JRJDBNFNFNFNFNFNNFNFNFNFNNCNFNFNFNNFNFG

F
G
F
G
G
G
GG
G

T
G
G
G

GG
G
G
G

G
G
F
G
G
H
G
H
G

H
G
G
T
G
T
U
T

Y
R
Y
R
U

TY

R
TR
T

RR
T

T
T
R
Y
Y

T
J
H
G
G
R
D
R

H
G
T
H
T

G
R
G
H
R
W

T
H

R
H
H

H
F
B
G
G

STUNNA GOD

50 bout to start dragging the SHIT out of her!! This won't end well.

Ulysses