Previous topic - Next topic

CHOKE

I am a WOMAN

Zjxjxjxjjdjdkdkdkdkdkdjjfjfjffj

I thought only my mama did that
Like sis we know  :uhh:

But it makes sense, she's in a house full of men

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on August 11, 2022, 02:11:11 AMIon see nothing wrong with these clips

Did he think he was doing something n

She's giving typical mom tho

This is probably the most logical and coherent I've heard her be in forever
That's what has me chuckling. Like...  she's uploaded much more embarrassing clips on her own public page  :dead:

Justice Jackson

Where is Chris crocker when you need him? Leave this girl alone smh

Baby Britney had some BASS in her voice in the first video  :plzstop:  she came in that room with authority! Lol
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

CHOKE

August 11, 2022, 05:20:36 AM #20 Last Edit: August 11, 2022, 05:21:12 AM by Flawless Victory
Zmdmdmdmfmnfmfmfmfmfmfmfmdmdm

This backfire, the feminists are going to eat this tf UP

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: DopeSoul. on August 11, 2022, 02:13:06 AMNot them recording her

They sound like little manipulative brats

They clearly don't take her serious

Cowgirl

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 11, 2022, 12:01:15 AMIf anything these clips actually make her seem a bit more human and relatable.
I kind of agree because she doesn't sound irrational, just fed up but at the same time, who knows how impulsive she can be? She might fly off the handle for every little thing.

Aalumeci.

Cowgirl

RAY7

:dead:
The fact that he preempted this with "it hurts me to do this but..."
Then posts Britney logically giving the kids discipline fffggjg
He should've stuck with the excuse about her posting nudes cuz this is nothing

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

This makes me wonder what they're allowed to do at their home.
K-Fat probably let's those boys wake and bake with him. Unemployed pot head self.

DopeSoul.

It's sends me that he thought he gathered and we would rally against her

Hun literally the whole internet said this is nothing

:omf:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Quote from: RAY7 on August 11, 2022, 08:59:53 AMHe should've stuck with the excuse about her posting nudes cuz this is nothing
That was hypocritical anyway cause that family didn't seem to have a problem with Brit being completely naked in the Womanizer video

RAY7

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on August 11, 2022, 09:27:34 AM
Quote from: RAY7 on August 11, 2022, 08:59:53 AMHe should've stuck with the excuse about her posting nudes cuz this is nothing
That was hypocritical anyway cause that family didn't seem to have a problem with Brit being completely naked in the Womanizer video
he was saying the kids were the ones complaining about her current nudes.which I could understand now that they're old enough to go online and see everything where as they were little kids/ not even born during her heyday