Hey Nicks…and Afro…Where Do You Predict Super Flop Girl to Debut?

Started by JCJ 🪐, August 12, 2022, 02:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JCJ 🪐

From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Plastic.

higher than SLUMP, Hot Shit, and every single song on megan's album

best selling female rapper of all time

finish ha.

Quote from: plastic on August 12, 2022, 02:10:27 PMhigher than SLUMP, Hot Shit, and every single song on megan's album
fcvvvvvvvvvvvbbbbbbbb

Def higher than baked shit
Capoeira: A Brazilian martial art that combines dance, acrobatics and spirituality.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

I don't see this DEBUTING better than "Hot Shit". I don't know about in the long run.

Edge gorl

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on August 12, 2022, 02:47:35 PMI don't see this DEBUTING better than "Hot Shit". I don't know about in the long run.

it will def debut higher that FLOP SHIT.. the way hot shit tumbled down the charts is CRAZY and the fact that the CARDS are just ignoring it and trying to put that negative energy on NICKI is crazy.  go stream flop shit

Buy The Stars✨

nicki has the highest charting female rap song on the hot 100 in 2022 and yall are doubting the queen.  SMH

Ulysses

Well being that it is currently only sitting at #53 on Apple, it will def be even lower on Spotify. Sooooo imma say it will debut somewhere between 35-45. And well, you know what happens in the 2nd week of every Nicki single release...

Cowgirl

Cowgirl

Cowboy Nine

Probably Top 20

Maybe Top 10 depending on how the Spotify streams end up

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on August 12, 2022, 03:58:31 PM
Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on August 12, 2022, 02:47:35 PMI don't see this DEBUTING better than "Hot Shit". I don't know about in the long run.

it will def debut higher that FLOP SHIT.. the way hot shit tumbled down the charts is CRAZY and the fact that the CARDS are just ignoring it and trying to put that negative energy on NICKI is crazy.  go stream flop shit
Bitch don't get cute.

The song might flop.