Hey Nicks…and Afro…Where Do You Predict Super Flop Girl to Debut?

Started by JCJ 🪐, August 12, 2022, 02:09:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shante smith

August 13, 2022, 03:00:32 PM #45 Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:01:10 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
And Nicki is definitely up there with fas

And rihanna . In terms of pop culture relevance

Bbbbbbb

i can understand not being a fan of hers but don't let it blind u to what is pretty much common sense at this point.

Plastic.

Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on August 13, 2022, 02:54:57 PMAnd I heard the barbs scam streamed this mess.
Y'all better hope they don't snatch the mess
nfndndndndndnddnndnddndnnd

the CIs need to take notes if that's the case

best selling female rapper of all time

BAPHOMET.

HMMM.... I could see her in a Pop culture relevance being close to them.

Everything else isnt even close though when you put all their stats, career heights, brands, global reach, etc next to Nickis...

Nicki isnt really a household name fr. Mainly due to her having  zero brands :omgwatshappening: That plays a big part in why her tours fail . Because even the shittiest of performers (Katy) could rake in a good 100m

edit: or fill places to 100% capacity

shante smith

Quote from: plastic on August 13, 2022, 03:03:52 PM
Quote from: ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ on August 13, 2022, 02:54:57 PMAnd I heard the barbs scam streamed this mess.
Y'all better hope they don't snatch the mess
nfndndndndndnddnndnddndnnd

the CIs need to take notes if that's the case
sjjxjxjxjxxjjxjxjzjzjzjz

not a lil jail time for goddess to chart

im here for it

shante smith

August 13, 2022, 03:12:06 PM #49 Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:12:49 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
Quote from: BAPHOMET. on August 13, 2022, 03:09:04 PMHMMM.... I could see her in a Pop culture relevance being close to them.

Everything else isnt even close though when you put all their stats, career heights, brands, global reach, etc next to Nickis...

Nicki isnt really a household name fr. Mainly due to her having  zero brands :omgwatshappening: That plays a big part in why her tours fail . Because even the shittiest of performers (Katy) could rake in a good 100m

yet all those brands couldn't save fas's last two albums from flopping

But a household tea to u too

Fnnfnfnf

Fas isn't that far out that Nicki couldn't be in the same arena . Like please

Plastic.

nicki isn't a household name?

that's probably the dumbest thing i've ever read on this board.

Cowgirl

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 13, 2022, 03:12:06 PM
Quote from: BAPHOMET. on August 13, 2022, 03:09:04 PMHMMM.... I could see her in a Pop culture relevance being close to them.

yet all those brands couldn't save fas's last two albums from flopping

But a household tea to u too

Fnnfnfnf
Watch it now.

shante smith

August 13, 2022, 03:15:16 PM #52 Last Edit: August 13, 2022, 03:16:43 PM by Brazilian Milkshake
Quote from: plastic on August 13, 2022, 03:12:22 PMnicki isn't a household name?

and I'd like to see the poll that was taken of people who said they don't know who Nicki Minaj is

Cuz That's what a household name is. If you walk down the street and ask anyone "do u know who X is?" A majority of people will say YES.

Name recognition. And her name itself IS a brand . The fuck dnjdjd

If u walk outside and do that now with nickis name u will get a yes , several times over .

What alternative universe or twilight zone are some of the gorls living in?

Fnfnfnnfnjf where people don't know who Nicki Minaj is

Plastic.

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 13, 2022, 03:15:16 PM
Quote from: plastic on August 13, 2022, 03:12:22 PMnicki isn't a household name?

and I'd like to see the poll that was taken of people who said they don't know who Nicki Minaj is

Cuz That's what a household name is. If you walk down the street and ask anyone "do u know who X is?" A majority of people will say YES.

If u walk outside and do that now with nickis name u will get a yes , several times over .

:plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:  :plzstop:

Cowgirl

And everyone KNOWS Nicki. She might be arguably more known than Rihanna tbh.

Plastic.

Quote from: Big Barbie on August 13, 2022, 03:19:32 PMAnd everyone KNOWS Nicki. She might be arguably more known than Rihanna tbh.
you just always take it too far

Cowgirl

Quote from: plastic on August 13, 2022, 03:19:57 PM
Quote from: Big Barbie on August 13, 2022, 03:19:32 PMAnd everyone KNOWS Nicki. She might be arguably more known than Rihanna tbh.
you just always take it too far
You wanted MESS, well I'm here to give it.
 :supluv:

Cowgirl

I'm not saying their music/work tho. I'm talking solely their names.

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Brazilian Milkshake on August 13, 2022, 03:15:16 PM

!!!

they just say anything and think its valid.. its SICK!

Kalifornia.