Trump fuming over new TV ad aired on Fox News ajdnasjdbddfddd

Started by Kalifornia., August 12, 2022, 05:42:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

QuoteOn Thursday, former President Donald Trump took to Truth Social to rage against the Lincoln Project, and take a swipe at Fox News for airing one of their ads.

"Why does Fox put them on?" Trump wrote. "The perverts of the Lincoln Project were 'run out of town' after it was learned that they did some really 'bad stuff.' Perversion anyone? Now they have re-emerged with a different but similar name. Keep these sicko's off television!"

The Lincoln Project is a group of former Republican strategists who turned against the GOP after Trump became president, and became notorious for running advertisements designed specifically to needle him.

Trump's description of the Lincoln Project as "perverts" and "sickos" is presumably a reference to a scandal in which one of the group's co-founders, John Weaver, was implicated in sexual harassment.

The former president's outburst on social media comes as he faces an investigation by the FBI into improperly removed classified documents, that took a new step on Monday with a search warrant executed at his Mar-a-Lago country club in Palm Beach, Florida — the subject of the Lincoln Project's latest ad.

Trump responded to that action with yet another tirade, baselessly accusing the FBI of political targeting — although he refused to release the warrant to the public clarifying what items the FBI was authorized to search for. Attorney General Merrick Garland signaled on Thursday the DOJ will move to make the warrant public itself.

https://www.rawstory.com/trump-lincoln-project/

Kalifornia.

Justice Jackson

This made me scream lol. He hates Lincoln project and meidas touch ads. Lincoln be doing that psy ops whispering mess  :plzstop:
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Cowboy Nine

DJDJNNJDSNJDSNJDSJNDSNJDSJNDSNSDSDSDSD

this damn narration by Jans

you broke the law

:receipts:

they're coming for you

:ATLcameo: 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 12, 2022, 05:56:24 PMDJDJNNJDSNJDSNJDSJNDSNJDSJNDSNSDSDSDSD

you broke the law

they're coming for you

hjnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

Ma Lo

Ma Lo

told you Merrick wasn't playing with this thing  :supluv: he's my good Judy I love the quiet, strong type.

Cowgirl

Ulysses

I'm still surprised Fox played it. Someone is gonna be in trouble at the network

Kalifornia.

Quote from: Ulysses on August 12, 2022, 09:36:28 PMI'm still surprised Fox played it. Someone is gonna be in trouble at the network

Naw. I think Fox News is slowly moving over to Team DeSantis. Trump is starting to lose the grip he once had.

Boomz

Quote from: Kalifornia. on August 12, 2022, 05:42:53 PMThese whispers in the background  :kii:

!!!!

I'm howlin

They need to make ALL democrats' ads. Dive into the mess like THEY do

ton

Quote from: Nine's Groove on August 12, 2022, 05:56:24 PMDJDJNNJDSNJDSNJDSJNDSNJDSJNDSNSDSDSDSD

you broke the law

they're coming for you

BZBXBXBXBXBXBXBX

When it starts naming people

Melania (she wants to escape)

Buy The Stars✨