Brandy "A New Moon" out Now

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 29, 2022, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

long-timeTheRoofFan

November 29, 2022, 02:13:59 PM Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 05:57:45 PM by long-timeTheRoofFan
On Audible

... I know we already discussed.. but it is coming out any day now.

:loose2when:

Brandy has influenced the last quarter century of pop music and helped define the R&B legacy of the '90s and '00s with seven rich, innovative albums. She's an esteemed vocalist who along the way had to manage the pressures of teenage fame, young superstardom, and self-doubt.

These are her Words + Music.

In Brandy's A New Moon she holds nothing back as she traces the personal experiences, triumphs, and traumas that shaped her as a global, generational superstar. Written and conceived by Brandy with Gerrick Kennedy, Brandy's Words + Music entry is an intimate and bracingly raw mediation on power and purpose from one of the most influential singers of all time.

justcommenting

Finally. Hopefully, new moon is a full moon deluxe. It comes out this Thursday, 11 pm cst time.

RAY7

Im excited! Just started playing John Legend's version and he's singing so she better be too!

long-timeTheRoofFan

We already confirmed that she's got new acoustic recordings for this.

:wub:

Gilgamesh.

I hope she's being real in this.

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Summertime

This is probably going to be an emotional episode. She has revealed a lot over the decades. I am happy she is triumphant despite all that she has experienced and struggles with. Brandy is a go getter and inspiration.

Young

Justice Jackson

Well.. It's something new.

Next year should be busy as far as movies and music
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Ulysses

I still can't believe this is what she was teasing back in February.

Sovereign.

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 29, 2022, 03:05:42 PMI hope she's being real in this.

!

Its really time for us to experience the personal growth alongside the artistic growth. Brandy is in such a beautiful place in her life rn and I feel like it's time she be transparent with her journey. I hope this exceeds expectations.

Sovereign.

I think Adam Blackstone arranged the music. He's such a stan.

RAY7

Quote from: Sovereign. on November 29, 2022, 05:48:49 PMI think Adam Blackstone arranged the music. He's such a stan.
!!!
I think she re sang WYTM and he produced it

Sovereign.

Quote from: RAY7 on November 29, 2022, 06:09:35 PM
Quote from: Sovereign. on November 29, 2022, 05:48:49 PMI think Adam Blackstone arranged the music. He's such a stan.
!!!
I think she re sang WYTM and he produced it

Whew this new vocal is about to annihilate me  :plzstop: 

DrewBabyLove