Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 29, 2022, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palladium

Palladium

I'm really in awe here

Sing!!!!!!!

:ack:  :ack:  :ack:

Justice Jackson

Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Vonc2002

Hey is anyone gonna tell me where I listen to this at :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Harlem

December 02, 2022, 09:44:40 AM #50 Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 09:47:02 AM by Harlem
Listening now... loving it so far! I'm curious why she didn't perform a Timbaland track for Chapter 5 which is basically about Afrodisiac

And now on Chapter 6 where she discusses Human but it goes to Almost Doesn't Count... she sounds good af though

DrewBabyLove

Vonc2002

December 02, 2022, 09:48:56 AM #52 Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 09:49:10 AM by Vonc2002
I didnt know what audible was but I see it's some Amazon shit. They been emailing shit for two free audio books. Lemme see if I can finagle sumn so ion have to pay for this shit  :unsure:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

If you have Amazon you should be able to get this one audio book for free

KingOfHearts

December 02, 2022, 10:04:37 AM #54 Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 10:04:50 AM by KingOfHearts
This was beautiful her speaking voice and this Borderline arrangement is just amazing.
 :gorlonfire:
My Queens!!

Vonc2002

Ok I got it. imma listen while at work this weekend.  Imma check out some other things as well.  I see this is where I can listen to podcasts too. I wish I could remember about podcasts I asked about listening to so I can now check them out

Vonc2002

Quote from: RAY7 on December 02, 2022, 09:51:04 AMIf you have Amazon you should be able to get this one audio book for free
I guess they were offering me the premium so these were just included and I didnt have to use the 2 free credits they gave me. I'll check out the john legend one too

Sovereign.

This making me ready for her Tiny Desk  :supluv:

Vonc2002

long-timeTheRoofFan

That was a nice listen, both the stories and the songs. I hope that lots of folks check this out. I wish that they also released these songs as "A New Moon" EP

:gorlonfire: