Brandy "A New Moon" out Now

Started by long-timeTheRoofFan, November 29, 2022, 02:13:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: Young on December 02, 2022, 10:25:17 AMWait guys how do I do this

go to Audible and get the 30 day free subscription and start listening

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

long-timeTheRoofFan

December 02, 2022, 10:34:08 AM #63 Last Edit: December 02, 2022, 10:34:49 AM by long-timeTheRoofFan
Brandy is trending on Twitter

:flamebroiled:

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I'm in the App and searching, but nothing is coming up. This is stressing me out.

long-timeTheRoofFan

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on December 02, 2022, 10:49:20 AMI'm in the App and searching, but nothing is coming up. This is stressing me out.

what country are you in?

Vonc2002

Quote from: ShujiRella🔥🥵 on December 02, 2022, 10:49:20 AMI'm in the App and searching, but nothing is coming up. This is stressing me out.
really?  Just type in brandy
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

long-timeTheRoofFan

When I created the post the other day I could see it on Audible.ca and then the night before it was set to release it wasn't coming up anymore.. .but after trying the site a few times over a couple of hours it came back up and was there today for the release... maybe just keep trying if it's not showing up.. it's a new release the website could be adjusting or something  :cheerup:

Buy The Stars✨

Listening now as I work. This is exciting

DrewBabyLove

This live borderline arrangement

:loose2when:

Buy The Stars✨

Wow didn't know that about Kim fields helping brandy.

I hate Kenya Moore even more now!

Killa Kipp

She singing THEEEE FUCK out of What about Us  :gorlonfire:  :loose2when:

It's a fiancé.....
💍

Eat ya fucking 🥢 ♥️ out....
😝😝😝

#SpicyPrinceCharming
#KippDaddy

Justice Jackson

Bitch just this hq raspiness of her voice  :plzstop:

Is it asmr? Lol
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

Sovereign.

I listened to John Legend's as well and it was beautiful. I love when artist get to tell their stories and be authentic in this way.

Sovereign.

Her journey of becoming an actress is so beautiful. It's amazing what others can see you when you don't see it for yourself.  :stressed: