Revisiting Human

Started by Micheal Watson, December 07, 2022, 02:38:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Micheal Watson

I know this is an unpopular opinion, although every year around this time I revisit Human and realize what a gem it is.

Shattered Heart is hitting different right now. It's production is flawless. The imagery the writing conjurs up. Ghans vocals.

Fall. What a vocal masterpiece. I literally fade into it the story it tells, and become transported into a undying love story.

1st + Love: another epic loves story that makes my heart race and skip a beat.

Warm it up. Elevates my spirit and gives me hope everytime I list. Literally warms my heart.

Thank you Brandy for this masterpiece. And although it wasn't a traditional rnb album for you, it still is quite a worthy one.

❤️

Aalumeci.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

A understated album. I really love it.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Definitely TIED with Full Moon as my favorite Brandy album. It's truly an amazing body of work. Her VOCALS :gorlonfire:

Ulysses

...is her worst album. Bran even says it. But she gave us about 5 gems on that album so I still am thankful for ❤️

Micheal Watson

LD and RHD weren't even the top tracks on that album yet the rest
 where still single worthy

True, SH, Fall, 1st, piano
All would have been received well

The definition

If only her label would have supported it in a big way....it was a very good album, sad how it turned out

Young

The crazy part is Bran has so many amazing and different bodies of work that it's hard to compare

This album is so amazing to me

Songs like Shattered Heart still lash the living fck outta me

Right Here Departed, Long Dis' , True, A Capella, Fall :stressed:

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I like Warm It Up and Camouflage. Pretty songs!

Palladium

Crazy I'm listening to it right now and it's her 3rd best album behind NSN and Full Moon.

Period

Palladium

December 08, 2022, 06:20:37 AM #13 Last Edit: December 08, 2022, 06:21:27 AM by Palladium
Production level, cohesiveness, vocals, all up to par with NSN and Full Moon.

She really went off!

:gorlonfire:

Ma Lo

Love the album. There is something very fall and wintery about it.