Whitney Houston - Don't cry for me (prod. by Darkchild) - new song from biopic

Started by BrandyFromTheFuture, December 07, 2022, 08:54:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BrandyFromTheFuture

The quality is horrible, I think they used the vocals from a live performance  :hmph:  Excited for the soundtrack though, which will allegedly have 35 tracks.

Here's the acapella

how u let him cheat

this sounds like it was pieced together from different whitney vocals with AI or something. it's sounds OFF and glitchy
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

Did they run out of material to use? This sounds so cheap. It was probably just Whitney testing out a demo song or something.
And this generic glowstick beat. Are you sure Rodney produced this? :diddraispoot:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: 𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉 on December 08, 2022, 01:29:41 AMDid they run out of material to use? This sounds so cheap. It was probably just Whitney testing out a demo song or something.
And this generic glowstick beat. Are you sure Rodney produced this? :diddraispoot:
sorry i was mistaken. Rodney worked on the soundtrack but this was remixed by some popular DJ.

Vonc2002

Pieced together but I kinda like it.  The voice is undeniable. Well I really just like the acapella
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Jon

Was this movie pat Houston's idea? They need to let her rest already.