trifling self

ill be waiting on footage

RAY7

WanMor should not be on this grown ass tour smh
The youngest member is 13

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RAY7

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on February 26, 2024, 03:42:11 PMI don't know of them except Vedo.
WanMor is the 4 sons of Wanya from Boyz II Men

Lazarus

Quote from: DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾 on February 26, 2024, 03:42:11 PMI don't know of them except Vedo.

Tone Stith been around for a while. Jastin Martin is a new signee to Def Jam recently she dropped her debut album.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

February 26, 2024, 04:33:18 PM #6 Last Edit: February 26, 2024, 04:34:07 PM by DemetriusRocka 🤴🏾
Thank you! @RAY7 @Lazarus  I will give them a listen.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Lazarus

March 17, 2024, 12:54:46 PM #7 Last Edit: March 17, 2024, 12:55:05 PM by Lazarus
QuoteThe R&B singer has canceled multiple tour dates due to alleged low ticket sales. His 16 city tour was due to begin next month April 5th with opening acts like Vedo, Tone Stith, Jastin Martin, and group WanMor, but 10 out of 16 scheduled dates have been canceled. Fans fear that the remaining 6 dates might still get canceled.

😂😂

ophmani

cool

btw did y'all see that video his fine ass brother oryan posted but naked in the shower washing his body?
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 17, 2024, 01:10:01 PMcool

btw did y'all see that video his fine ass brother oryan posted but naked in the shower washing his body?

Emjdjdjdjdddr

rosone1

That's a nice lineup.And those were only 2000-3000 capacity venues.Maybe poor promotion.

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

He may be over saturated. People could be tired of seeing him. Hasn't he been on tour for the past 4 years?

Zankou.

Quote from: Lazarus on March 17, 2024, 12:54:46 PM
QuoteThe R&B singer has canceled multiple tour dates due to alleged low ticket sales. His 16 city tour was due to begin next month April 5th with opening acts like Vedo, Tone Stith, Jastin Martin, and group WanMor, but 10 out of 16 scheduled dates have been canceled. Fans fear that the remaining 6 dates might still get canceled.

😂😂

Omg