Syrai "Not About You" 4/26/24 UPDATED

Started by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾, March 29, 2024, 05:19:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

RAY7

Not a ladder
Bran, keep Frank away from Sy'rai plz

bby ddy

NEW MOON

ReVon

Quote from: RAY7 on March 29, 2024, 05:45:05 PMNot a ladder
Bran, keep Frank away from Sy'rai plz

EVERY TIME SOMEONE MENTIONS A LADDER AND FRANK I FALL TF OUT  :plzstop:  :kii:  :dead:

RAY7

She sounds like she's trying to push a little harder on this vocal can't wait to hear the full

NEW MOON

Sorry but this vocal is nasally.

And Sikora sucks.  :hmph:

ophmani

this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Harlem

Quote from: NEW MOON on March 29, 2024, 07:49:57 PMSorry but this vocal is nasally.

And Sikora sucks.  :hmph:

!!!!!!!!

I'm sorry but Sikora graphics are so basic... and Sy'rai needs to find a producer who can give her a sound

Dee

'Rai needs to release this. Not this winter ballad mess

Dee

March 29, 2024, 08:18:40 PM #11 Last Edit: March 29, 2024, 08:19:01 PM by Dee
Oh, and Sikora's photography is disgusting.

Why tf isn't Bran somewhere perched with Blair Caldwell? :uhh:

Andthecategoryis...

I am so confused on the direction of Sy'rai as an artist...time and time again
Is she really pursuing this as a career? One single every 3 years that sounds completely different and singing thru her nose....what is going on y'all?

I already expressed what direction I think she should go in that works for her voice
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: Dee on March 29, 2024, 08:18:40 PMOh, and Sikora's photography is disgusting.

Blair does her okay to me (I loved a few of those b&w photos) but its nothing extraordinary....they don't take risk. Its so many other great well-known and upcoming photographers that I want Bran to work with....I really want her in high fashion
:bvy:
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Harlem

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on March 29, 2024, 09:16:24 PM
Quote from: Dee on March 29, 2024, 08:18:40 PMOh, and Sikora's photography is disgusting.

Blair does her okay to me (I loved a few of those b&w photos) but its nothing extraordinary....they don't take risk. Its so many other great well-known and upcoming photographers that I want Bran to work with....I really want her in high fashion
:bvy:

Bran will resonate so well in high fashion with her unique beauty but she clearly doesn't care