She sings downe but her voice is too thin and nasally for me

The definition

This doesn't sound good to be honest

Gilgamesh.

She's a bit too nasal for me.

Justice Jackson

She's kinda.. Yelping too much lol

She could stand to sing darker and more full

Also don't really think this is a good song to release. She should just release an EP or album at this point

Always excited to hear her and see her release though seeing as brandy is retired from music
Ketanji Jackson has come this far by faith.

Ketanji Brown will still beatcho ass.

shante smith

princess is still growing

And coming into her own

ReVon

Rxxf

I wish Brandy didn't care about a proper roll out for music.

Wish we could have multiple EPs a year.
BRANDY

Harlem

Quote from: Rxxf on March 30, 2024, 09:36:32 AMI wish Brandy didn't care about a proper roll out for music.

Wish we could have multiple EPs a year.

Honestly this! She ain't really giving anyway just drop the music more frequent with nice photoshoots

ophmani

i wonder if syrai did the typical kid thing no mom i can do it by myself! own sound!

girl if you don't YANK bran into the mix
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

RAY7

Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 30, 2024, 10:30:16 AMi wonder if syrai did the typical kid thing no mom i can do it by myself! own sound!

according to the IG caption Bran co-produced this. So it was no help having her there

Andthecategoryis...

Quote from: how u let him cheat on March 30, 2024, 10:30:16 AMi wonder if syrai did the typical kid thing no mom i can do it by myself! own sound!

Bran is helping and approving and it doesn't sound good....I actually would prefer if she did do it on her own.

Its scary b/c as brilliant as Bran is, Rodney and Shawn really were the shapers of her sound and vocal potential....I need someone to yank her and push her
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Dee

Bran may have a hand in Sy'rai material, but this is giving Sonja.

:uhh: I cringe everytime I think about Sonja telling Bran that she needs a ballad as her first single on A Family Business

ophmani

Quote from: RAY7 on March 30, 2024, 01:05:07 PM

according to the IG caption Bran co-produced this. So it was no help having her there

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on March 30, 2024, 02:09:51 PM

Bran is helping and approving and it doesn't sound good....I actually would prefer if she did do it on her own.

Its scary b/c as brilliant as Bran is, Rodney and Shawn really were the shapers of her sound and vocal potential....I need someone to yank her and push her

vvcccc well damn

:usureuok:
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

Kaeli.

This sure stinks

Like everything else she's teased/put out

Kaeli.

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on March 30, 2024, 02:09:51 PM

I agree actually. Brandy has one of my favorite voices of all time but when she's left to her own devices in the studio or has a basic producer like DJ Camper very little greatness comes from it. She has no business leading anybody else musically and that's just me being honest. Show Sy'Rai the ropes vocally and let her work with young folks or sumn idk