Brandy giving rich auntie in new Stella Rosa promo

Started by Sovereign., April 09, 2024, 09:36:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bby ddy

Annie

I just want to meet Brandy at that bar and discuss bitcoin or something, she looks like she's there for a business meeting

/.\

Annie

She looks gorgeous to be honest! The hair, the makeup and these soft colors.

I do hope she will save these suits and pants for Stella Rosa only..I hope Frank Gatson won't be in her ear convincing her to keep wearing suits for music or movie projects.. there are so many looks I know she can rock, there's a lot of fashion more glamorous and fresh than this. Again she looks beautiful but I hope it's not going to be her style for every event.

/.\

rosone1

STUNNA GOD

Palladium

NEW MOON

Quote from: Annie on April 09, 2024, 10:05:05 AMShe looks gorgeous to be honest! The hair, the makeup and these soft colors.

I do hope she will save these suits and pants for Stella Rosa only..I hope Frank Gatson won't be in her ear convincing her to keep wearing suits for music or movie projects.. there are so many looks I know she can rock, there's a lot of fashion more glamorous and fresh than this. Again she looks beautiful but I hope it's not going to be her style for every event.

He definitely will. He convinced her to do those suits all throughout the b7 promo era

Not sure what his obsession is with being so late and tired 

Young

M-Rocka

RedOctober

I love this! Her hair looks natural and not heavy like that other wig.

There was a time when I thought that I'd never see Bran outside of those hippie oversized clothes. I love this polished look on her.

Harlem

The rose pink look & shoot!!! She looks beautiful