First look of Brandy as Cinderella in upcoming....

Started by The definition, April 09, 2024, 01:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NEW MOON

Looking forward to the new music from her character in this film. Hopefully there is a "Starting Now" type of song for her.

NEW MOON

That dress is too baggy but she looks like a real life disney princess barbie doll

Annie

Quote from: Aalumeci. on April 09, 2024, 03:44:19 PMBut why IS everything so..... BLUE?

does blue still mean sad or is it trans nowadays

Maybe the daughters will have blue and red hair/clothing as well...family resemblance

/.\

Annie

Brandy looks amazing, a bit too much editing on the face.. but I am glad she got to pay homage to the old Cinderella movie

/.\

Annie

:dead:
Okay this is so different from what I was expecting..I expected a fairytale ok Jojo Siwa Karma

/.\

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

ophmani

Quote from: Annie on April 09, 2024, 04:17:10 PM
Okay this is so different from what I was expecting..I expected a fairytale ok Jojo Siwa Karma

vvvvvxxzx looks terrible
this type bitch have u wylin'
hit this shit in the islands

long-timeTheRoofFan

Hopefully people stream when it hits Disney plus so it can be counted as a win

makeme

I'm sure this will be a huge success, I'm just not sure how much exactly she's going to be in it.. You know?
Abundance abounds, energy is infinite, life is sacred, anything is possible, and everything happens for a reason. Wisdom dictates that you know exactly what to say, yet, choose not to say it. Truth and knowledge must be sought. With power, comes responsibility. These are universal principles. May God continuously bless us!

Lazarus

It's a Disney channel film, don't read too much into it.😂

The win here is she's getting a new doll to introduce to new generations.

Ma Lo

She already won and she got the check AND the doll :kii:

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Ma Lo on April 11, 2024, 10:39:16 AMShe already won and she got the check AND the doll :kii:

True!!!

And hopefully they look to her for other Disney owned stuff. Star Wars, marvel etc

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Zankou. on April 09, 2024, 03:00:49 PMI don't like it ...

But I'm comparing it to the original film gown which obviously was more intricate

ch... they coulda at least taken the dress she had in the Toddrick's cinderella Medley video...

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Annie on April 09, 2024, 04:17:10 PM

da fack is dat?