First look of Brandy as Cinderella in upcoming....

Started by The definition, April 09, 2024, 01:22:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: Annie on April 09, 2024, 04:17:10 PM
:dead:
Okay this is so different from what I was expecting..I expected a fairytale ok Jojo Siwa Karma

This gives more of a teaser than a official trailer... but I'll wait til it drops to judge it

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 26, 2024, 02:24:54 PM #31 Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:47:31 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
The soundtrack is ready to pre order. It looks like Brandy and Paolo will cover this Cinderella tune.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

First song from the movie. To give a taste of what to expect. 

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 26, 2024, 02:26:52 PMFirst song from the movie. To give a taste of what to expect. 

why was i expecting a rihanna cover lol

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 26, 2024, 02:24:54 PMThe soundtrack is ready to pre order. It looks like Brandy and Pablo will cover this Cinderella tune.

a full on soundtrack huh ? at least we get new bran music

ReVon

IT'S AMAZING HOW URBANIZED DISNEY AND NICKELODEON IS NOW DAYS. I LOVE IT!

Kalifornia.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

April 26, 2024, 04:31:05 PM #39 Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 04:31:18 PM by Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾
Quote from: Buy The Stars✨ on April 26, 2024, 03:10:50 PM
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 26, 2024, 02:26:52 PMFirst song from the movie. To give a taste of what to expect. 

why was i expecting a rihanna cover lol

😆

She only has 2 songs from me scanning the list. Hope the film is a success.

Summertime

April 26, 2024, 04:49:36 PM #40 Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 04:50:45 PM by Summertime
Quote from: Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾 on April 26, 2024, 02:24:54 PMThe soundtrack is ready to pre order. It looks like Brandy and Pablo will cover this Cinderella tune.

Oh, I know they slayed this cover. Their duet of the song they did in the original is really good. Brandy knows how to tap into a whimsical vocal.

Lazarus

Buy The Stars✨

April 26, 2024, 05:42:00 PM #42 Last Edit: April 26, 2024, 05:47:25 PM by Buy The Stars✨
Quote from: Kalifornia. on April 26, 2024, 04:09:27 PMNot "too dark" :dead:  :uhh:

yeah too dark.  brandy isnt this dark in real life i dont think.

this pic is heavily edited.

it almost looks like one of those AI pics.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: Summertime on April 26, 2024, 04:49:36 PM

Oh, I know they slayed this cover. Their duet of the song they did in the original is really good. Brandy knows how to tap into a whimsical vocal.
I can not wait to hear it fr.