Brandy and Keisha Epps beefin??

Started by ohthatsniko, February 28, 2016, 03:52:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Monika

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2016, 07:59:31 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 28, 2016, 06:46:02 PM
When she was living in NYC, she radiated confidence and positive energy.  She didn't have to say a word and everybody saw it.  That was real.  This ain't real to me.  I'll be glad when it's over.

That Wendy interview with the he short cut and glossy fit arms>>>>

She found her inner light.
That's my favorite Ghan interview of all time I think because of what she radiated at that time.

Now it's almost like she's gone off the deep and and it went to something else.
And I noticed the shift start happening when she started saying she was over NY; that she was ready to move back.
Then all these fake accents and mess started coming in.
One minute she's sounding like Lucille Ball and the next she sounds like a Mob Wife. We saw her pouting her lips up like a fish for no reason. We saw her weight change again.

Ghan was changing.

We saw her go from very distraught after the breakup with Ryan, to looking like she found INNER love and happiness during the time of the Wendy interview; to confusion (mob wife accent)
To now slight Cockiness.

I just need her to take it back to the inner love Ghan we saw

:usuresis:
Yahudah

Herb.

throwintheTAL

Quote from: BigDawg on February 28, 2016, 08:05:08 PM
I think Bran is human, she goes through things like we all do. She falls out with people like we have all done. As long as she does what's best for her...I can't be mad about that.
!

people want her to give the nice and sweet tea she gave in the 90s, but she can do what she wants. Plus, that was a facade, I'm sure, and not completely reflective of who she was. She's not actually Cinderella, although at the time I did think that that was how the real Brandy acted. :dead:

Kurama

BAPHOMET.

Steffon

So disappointed in both of them. This is sad. They were like sisters and always had each other back!

BranLover

Quote from: Steffon on February 28, 2016, 08:29:16 PM
So disappointed in both of them. This is sad. They were like sisters and always had each other back!

!!!
Don't care about Shay, Niecy, and whoever else. I really admired the friendship she had with Keisha. They seemed like family.

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

oh dumb bitch shut the fuck up

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

monk al-taqi

Quote from: Young on February 28, 2016, 07:59:31 PM
Quote from: Angel In Disguise on February 28, 2016, 06:46:02 PM
When she was living in NYC, she radiated confidence and positive energy.  She didn't have to say a word and everybody saw it.  That was real.  This ain't real to me.  I'll be glad when it's over.

That Wendy interview with the he short cut and glossy fit arms>>>>

She found her inner light.
That's my favorite Ghan interview of all time I think because of what she radiated at that time.

Now it's almost like she's gone off the deep and and it went to something else.
And I noticed the shift start happening when she started saying she was over NY; that she was ready to move back.
Then all these fake accents and mess started coming in.
One minute she's sounding like Lucille Ball and the next she sounds like a Mob Wife. We saw her pouting her lips up like a fish for no reason. We saw her weight change again.

Ghan was changing.

We saw her go from very distraught after the breakup with Ryan, to looking like she found INNER love and happiness during the time of the Wendy interview; to confusion (mob wife accent)
To now slight Cockiness.

I just need her to take it back to the inner love Ghan we saw

oh dummy you can shut the fuck up as well.

"Trust in God is worth everything that is precious and the path to every goal which is high and sublime."

throwintheTAL

brocka4life

Fuck Instagram posts, make it interesting Bran and release a diss track.

TriBeCa

February 28, 2016, 08:37:36 PM #432 Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 08:44:16 PM by TriBeCa
These girls came for Bran and I'm proud that she blatantly stuck up for herself. There was no subliminal message from her end. Should you expect anything else, knowing the roles that Sonya and Whitney play in her life. When Shay chimed in, it seemed like Bran wasn't having it. And the whole #ByeFromTheOtherSide is meant to be a mockery of Adele's 'Hello From The Other Side'. Aka #ByeBitch. These women don't like the fact that Bran feels she has a purpose and was put on this earth for a reason. That reason, according to Bran, is to inspire others. They can't take her being 'God's vessel'.

Herb.

Quote from: m.monk on February 28, 2016, 08:32:11 PM
Quote from: Bish on February 28, 2016, 04:05:19 PM
Quote from: M?rg??l?l? on February 28, 2016, 03:59:39 PM
but if it's truth then Brandy isn't a good look for Brandy. It appears no one can be friends with her for long. She doesn't know how to have relationships with others and that's kinda sad. Don't wanna jump to conclusions though.
I'm saying.

Brandy has really been acting out and it's turned me off big time. She's so unlikeable now.

oh dumb bitch shut the fuck up
monk omfg :omgwatshappening:

Chameleon

Quote from: NexTae on February 28, 2016, 08:31:33 PM
Quote from: Steffon on February 28, 2016, 08:29:16 PM

!!!
Don't care about Shay, Niecy, and whoever else. I really admired the friendship she had with Keisha. They seemed like family.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

she's the godmother of her son  :uhh:

they need to fix this. I'm hurt by this